December 18, 2019, 06:15 PM
J178RED
HANGOVER NATIONALS IN TUCSON DEC 28-30
Is anyone going to this race?

link https://tucsondragway.net/hang...ls-pre-entries-open/

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!
December 18, 2019, 07:37 PM
smokinjeff
I didn't make the 50's in Tucson or the Thanksgiving race because my friend fell and hit his head and was in the hospital for over 3 weeks was not good he is somewhat better but a long way to go. As far as the hangover race I'm pretty sure me convincing the wife to go to this one is an extreme long shot. My 36th anniversary is during that time. Good Luck to all and be Safe my friends.

Jeff McClure
December 18, 2019, 09:42 PM
mopacltd
Hung a couple rods out the block on the Colt, SO............racing is not in my future for a while!
December 19, 2019, 06:28 AM
pivotdoc
Not looking real good for me, will be driving home from Xmas stuff w/ family that weekend. Are they going to open pre entries for the Divisional race? Re: parking?
December 19, 2019, 06:50 AM
sst5167
We were planning on making it this year for our first Hangover's. That is the same weekend as Val Houmard's celebration of life. So we'll have to try again next year.

Mike Boehner
December 19, 2019, 07:15 AM
Cashflow
I would love to go also but the wife and I will be in Colorado to see the new grand baby.

Just like the Thanksgiving race in Vegas, I would like to be there but that’s our family’s biggest holiday so it’s never gonna happen. Family comes first.

I am going to do my best to hit at least one big money bracket race this year.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......
December 19, 2019, 01:21 PM
J178RED
Happy wife Happy life, and always family is #1
Well I hope to see you all at Chris’s Race at Wild Horse in March or if I get real lucky in April at Sping Fling!!! Happy Holidays to you all...

December 31, 2019, 05:37 AM
pivotdoc
Results????
January 02, 2020, 10:54 AM
J178RED
Well I did know all results but Friday washed out so they rolled over money to Saturday’s race. In Pro I know Chuck Hawk runner up and Zimmerman won Super Pro over Kenny Bolle who had to run him self in semis...

If you go to 1320go you can see more in history!

Saturday never got above 49 and Sunday was a hot 52 with a little wind! It was a great time, had racers as far away as Canada racing with us!!!