Notify
Tools

The Future
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Anyway.... Back to the T O P I C
There are some big races popping up all over,
Stock Superstock combos. Not long before the fast classes are added. Hoping they come West for us waiting and the travel doesn't kick our butts..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4515 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Anyway.... Back to the T O P I C
There are some big races popping up all over,
Stock Superstock combos. Not long before the fast classes are added. Hoping they come West for us waiting and the travel doesn't kick our butts..

It'll only be residual from God's country, if righty's don't start squashing the Lefty freaks abominations, everywhere righty's see them.

The only possible path to God's country.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Makes you wonder what the fuc is Scott thinking ?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Do Americans go to school anymore?

God's country can't afford the curse / disfavor in adapting to Lefty freak abominations.

Dumbazz's have no clue where liberty / freedom comes from.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't you be out rounding up all the heretics for the public burning on Sunday?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Shouldn't you be out rounding up all the heretics for the public burning on Sunday?

Facts troubling you? It's not me you hate, it's God's country you hate.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Can't hate on a mentally ill person..Now I may pity you though

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can't hate on a mentally ill person..Now I may pity you though

Typical Lefty abomination supporter - Emotional

It's God's country you hate, not me.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
3 little words Mike.....

get better meds

Dave

F J B

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Look, If you want to preach start your own forum please. This rolling sideshow/looney tunes is a joke, this T O P I C has nothing to do with racing.
It is a racing forum not a Sermon on the Mount!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4515 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
3 little words Mike.....

get better meds

Yes, the day is approaching when the people who get it, say, remember back when this was God's country.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Look, If you want to preach start your own forum please. This rolling sideshow/looney tunes is a joke, this T O P I C has nothing to do with racing.
It is a racing forum not a Sermon on the Mount!

Who's preaching? These are facts. Try making rational arguments, rather than emotional ones.

Did you fall asleep in history class or something?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No wonder you bend over and hold them azz cheeks open on command, without a peep every chance you get.

You fell asleep in history class.

That explains your emotional responses, rather than rational ones as well.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Bob...KNOWS, dead on with a zero!

The only thing you've ever brought onto drag racing, is curse. With your hateful, sinful, vile nature.

I bet he and his kid have made more passes down the dragstrips in the last 2 years than you have. While your whining about Bradenton Ed is out supporting the the very tracks that need help. So why don’t you quit posting your nonsensical bullcrap and post pictures of you supporting the dragstrips that need our help.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I could shut my mouth and come out and kick everyone's azz again, I suppose.

But that wouldn't be doing my part for God's country now would it?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
WELCOME TO YELLOWBULLET TWO!

CAN'T ANYONE STAY ON TOPIC FOR MORE THAN A COUPLE OF POSTS?

Super Angry

Posts: 420 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Gerard:
WELCOME TO YELLOWBULLET TWO!

CAN'T ANYONE STAY ON TOPIC FOR MORE THAN A COUPLE OF POSTS?

Super Angry

Yellow Bullet is a satanic indoctrination site, led by a satanist. This is the topic, unless you fell asleep in history class.

Yes, the day is approaching when the people who get it, say, remember back when this was God's country.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dave -

Apparently the answer to your question is "no."

Posts: 81 | Location: Sacramento CA | Registered: November 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
and I'm betting on a cheap shot against California next.

Posts: 81 | Location: Sacramento CA | Registered: November 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eric Arnett:
and I'm betting on a cheap shot against California next.

That would like kicking someone when they're down. God's country doesn't kick people when they're already down.

That's not God's country style. That's abominations style, a path to disfavor.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,