DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Eds boy for the win
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Eds boy for the win
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great Job Kyle and Dad...!!

Career Win for Sure....

Posts: 228 | Location: North Royalton Ohio US*** | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Posts: 691 | Location: Bucks Co Pa | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thank you

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of willys1191
posted Hide Post
Way to go guys, what a great final round.

Posts: 66 | Location: Enola, Pa | Registered: August 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Killer Super Pro final round! I like it.

Kudos to all involved on both cars!

On kill!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Nice Job Ed and Kyle USA

Killer driving all day and what a final Eek

Posts: 1422 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Nice win! Congratulations

Posts: 110 | Location: Toronto | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
amazing work kyle and ed!! curious what the split was?

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
Congrats Kyle and Ed!

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you both. Well deserved win. You both work hard at and hard work pays off!!

Posts: 114 | Location: ky | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:

No split per the interview. Some round money kick back.

Nice job Ed and Kyle!

Posts: 1625 | Location: UsA | Registered: October 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Great pass. Best man won that race. Preparation shows.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Great race, 149mph in both lanes, looks like both drivers knew what their car would run, and ran it wide open out the back. Job well done to both racers.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Fantastic job guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T172JR:
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:

No split per the interview. Some round money kick back.

Nice job Ed and Kyle!

correct and thank you. Jesse got the runner up $ as per the flyer.

Don't want to take anything away from Jesse because not only has he been killing it at Numidia this season but he's a threat to win every race and he wins that final 99% of the time.

That said, Kyle and I have had spoken about splits over the years and he largely stands with me on them. We compete to win, not for round money or splits. While a alot of money, not life changing money to him no mind me but I stayed out of the negotiations which started at 8 cars and stayed out of the conversation prior to the final. Kyle was prepared to agree to a minimal kick back to the RU but Jesse and Kyle just weren't on the same page so they agree no split. This time it went our way, next time it may not. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I also want to say that like us, Jesse and his dad are a team, also running a Firebird door car and dragster, racing together every weekend and I'm certain they prepare on par with us.

A little more insight to this win....

on Friday Kyle was struggling and was questioning why he was even there. I spoke to him, got his head right, we went out for a Hibachi dinner and drinks and he was a different racer on Saturday morning.

Also what no one here knows is last week, I spent 3 days, removing 1 engine and installing 2 engines and a transmission, finishing the dragster at 2:30am Saturday morning for the NHRA Divisional. To race at this level, virtually every weekend from April through November, competing on the NHRA circuit as well bracket racing takes commitment, $ and WORK.

Kyle and I thank all those here and on social media for your words and support.

BTW, Kyle was again wearing his black DRR T shirt that he has won with on numerous occasions and how about the Hoosier slicks, another 300 foot burnout and no tire shake Big Grin and maybe Hoosier's biggest win in a long time.

Here's Sunday's interview with Kyle by David Napp, one of the family owners of Old Bridge Township Raceway Park and announcer of this race. It starts 18:00 minutes in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBM7lD2EaQI

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
nice job to Kyle and 1290.

rare to see where somebody got paid what the big check says. heck of a final.

ep-

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
Congrats Team B I G L E Y!

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Cool interview and love the no split final

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hibachi is the cure to everything.

Posts: 1625 | Location: UsA | Registered: October 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post