DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Oakley facebook video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oakley facebook video
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anyone else see Phillip Oakleys live feed today? Seems like someone is trying to slander his business. I've had nothing but good experiences with him. Its a shame people act the way they do.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
isn't he some British singer from the last century?

What kind of car does he race?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4466 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
What kind of car does he race?

A dragster. Hope this helps.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3160 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Does he have anything to do with the Oakley sunglasses guy?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4466 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jim Jannard? Yeah, I think he and Philip Oakley are brothers.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3160 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
quote:

Jim Jannard? Yeah, I think he and Philip Oakley are brothers.

The guy that was backing several Pro teams.....until he suddenly wasn't

Dave

F J B

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Kudos for Phillip for being the bigger person and taking it down along with all the text messages. I saw both sides posted today and was pretty shocked to see how the other individual cared to handle business. I would not do business with the other gentleman after seeing how he handled this issue.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He's only human.

Posts: 521 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post