DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Local parts store prices
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Local parts store prices
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Back in the day it was "Neihoff" for about all the
gold standards. I can imagine a lot of us old boys remember that product line.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
EP and TD KNOW.

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Off topic but i bought a new zuma scooter and on my way to kentucky and indy the darn thing kept moving around and tipping no matter how i strapped her down.
When i get to indy ed has the same scooter and showed me how he strapped it securely.
Sure enough on thge way homne that thing didnt budge...thanks ed!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled drama!!

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted October 21, 2022 09:11 AM Hide Post
Back in the day it was "Neihoff" for about all the
gold standards. I can imagine a lot of us old boys remember that product line.

One of those "Old Boys" was me. Neihoff was the ignition line that was sold through TRW, I was the TRW SoCal (San Diego/South Orange County area/ Western Arizona) Regional Rep back in the 80's and 90's. Great product line, sold a ton of it back then.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
Off topic but i bought a new zuma scooter and on my way to kentucky and indy the darn thing kept moving around and tipping no matter how i strapped her down.
When i get to indy ed has the same scooter and showed me how he strapped it securely.

I see you didn't get past the 3rd grade neither. I'm sure your wording was intentional. Eek

As usual our resident drama queen started it on the 2nd post, his hate consumes him. Wink

I'm

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The word “nuthugger “ comes to mind.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:

Anytime Michael. I know what I know and I know haters gonna HATE, driven by jealousy and envy!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

I see you didn't get past the 3rd grade neither. I'm sure your wording was intentional. Eek

As usual our resident drama queen started it on the 2nd post, his hate consumes him. Wink

I'm

Relaxing

*either

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Like yourself, several here are jealous and envious of me and my cars. Hate the fact that I have and continue to help many here and why...Because my opinion differs from yours? Because I have more on track experience and knowledge? Because my cars are built and maintained with no expense spared? Because I’ve won more rounds and races? Because you think I’m rich?

As always on message boards, Haters gonna HATE!

The TRUTH and the FACTS are most of the regular posters here respect my knowledge, my accomplishments and appreciate my willingness to offer advice and opinion and ALL of the regular posters here read my replies and topics! Proof is that many of my threads are the most viewed and my Trailer thread is in fact the most view thread in Tech Talk of all time! As to fears me, no one needs to until you decide you're going to be that guy then we'll see how that works out for you! That said, this message board has maybe a fraction, 1/10000 of 1% of the whole world's population having posted here at some time and far less daily so STFU with your stupid statements!

No one hates you because you have nice stuff. They hate you because you're a d1ck (with D cups).

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong but haters gonna HATE and another that ain’t done shyt nor got shyt worth talking about!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wrong but haters gonna HATE and another that ain’t done shyt nor got shyt worth talking about!

Prove it.
You are like a democrat who insists if they say it enough times, it must be true.
But here are some facts:
-Every race track, and this board have a plethora of racers with race cars, tow rigs and trailers that are significantly nicer, bigger, more expensive and more functional than yours.
-The owners of said equipment do not feel the need to stroke their egos by boasting about what they have. Affirmation from others is not important to them. Maybe their egos are not damaged from shortfalls in other areas like yours seems to be. I really can't say.
-All these fellas with better stuff than yours don't feel that they have to point out typos and make baseless insults. They don't make claims about the finances of other members. They don't insult family of other members. They leave room for other opinions.

Now as engineers, we are used to using facts to come to conclusions. I really can't see how anyone would conclude that people online don't like you because you have moderately nice equipment. Lots of people would be disliked here in that case.....and they aren't. I can't conclude that you are disliked because your son won a nice check.....because nobody liked you (except a couple nuthuggers) before the nice check, and for all the years where you won nothing before your son drove. Logic really narrows this down to you being disliked because you are an online prick who pollutes every thread on this board and any other that you are allowed onto.
If you have solid evidence otherwise, I'm sure we would all like to hear it.
I'm really not angry at you. It would be silly to let a troll affect my emotions in any way. I'm just saying it like I see it. The only shame here is the drama that you bring to any forum that allows you to stay.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
This isn’t about every track and every racer this is about a few that post HERE like you who’s hate is driven by jealousy and envy!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
This isn’t about every track and every racer this is about a few that post HERE like you who’s hate is driven by jealousy and envy!

You simply don't know me. You would KNOW that's not true if you did.
But for arguments sake......why would I (and the others)choose you to dislike? Like I said, there are plenty of members here with nicer stuff. Really nice and helpful racers. What is special about you?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
What is special about you?

He's Special Ed! Big Grin

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
What is special about you?

He's Special Ed! Big Grin

It's like the Democrats who blame all the nations current woes on others. Say it enough times and some sheep start believing it.
It's been this way with Ed for years. I usually just ignore the ankle biter and let him go on being the sad little man he has always been. I have made a point of not picking on him or calling him out unprovoked. But he simply opened the door on this thread. I'm ok with that. I guess technically it opens the door to dirty up his threads with endless snark and baseless accusations.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Nothing new here. I went to buy u joint for nbuddys 4 wheel drive one day and Chevrolt was something like 25 for exact same part from parts house was 8 bucks.This was 35 years ago,damn hate when I age my self like that.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4186 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Damn, first time I opened this thread. Ed really showing his azz again.

My question is what's to be jealous of? I wouldn't trade anything I own for Ed's.

I was in the lanes at Div 2 bracket finals talking to a racer from Tennessee I think, the guy had a real nice Super Stock car, when out of the blue he asks if I'd plow into Ed's grill, if he walked up right now.

The question kinda caught me off guard, I always try to be honest and genuine, so I reply, I'm trying to win a race right now, probably not.

I presume this is why racers never call Ed out at the race track, it's not because they're p u s s i e s as Ed boasts, while hiding behind a keyboard hundreds of miles away.

Plus who wants to get suspended from NHRA drag racing, for drilling someone half their size? But then again if Ed was at least average height , I doubt very seriously we'd be having this conversation.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, you obviously don't know who I am. I have more money at the track every weekend than you'll spend in a season. I think you have very nice equipment, but unlike you, I have a very large corporate sponsor on the side of my cars. You'll never have it, because you have a trail of arrogance. You should feel good. Everyone in the "drag racing" industry knows who you are. And they will all agree that you are a cancer.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The racer I was talking with at Div 2 bracket finals said he met Ed at race track once, said Ed is overly nice in person.

Same thing Ski Down it said when he met Ed at a race track, and was thinking about plowing Ed's grill, at the first opportunity.

Ski Down it said Ed is so short, he'd be too embarrassed to put boxing gloves on with him LoL!!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah talk for yourself retard and I’m easy to find for the few haters here but they would first have to leave their duck pond then the p u s s I e s would need to grow some balls!

Ski has seen me several times at Numidia over the past 7-10 years and maybe briefly he said hello once otherwise he has never spoken to me no mind posed a threat to me! That said, he was never around long, losing early and his car doesn’t/didn’t work well

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,