New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Comp Demon?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Hardly a super comp car Roll Eyes

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Will probably spank your butt, Ed!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong old man ain't a door car running in super comp that has turned a win light on against my son yet, 6 years and counting.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Your butt doesn't equal your step-sons butt

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ed,
The operative word is "yet".

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
2 old men that ain't got shyt nor ever done shyt worth talking about Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You're probably right butterball.....why don't you come out west and take my money? Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Loser why don’t you cone out East and try to take my money? Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Because you're not worth the trip......You're the one doing all the shyt talk.....come out here and back it up.....

Dave

F J B

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I figured laying off on old Ed for a while would allow him to get some new material. Guess I was wrong. He has no creativity.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ED, I must Thank-You! You're the cheapest of cheap entertainment. At least Dave is racing, that's more than I can say about you. Keep on trying to be somebody, by keyboard racing & riding on your son's coattails.

2BKING

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2563 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Every time I log in here it's like a flash back to the 3rd grade. Are there any topics that aren't destroyed by a bunch of old losers that have nothing better to do? Dragraceresults.myass this place has become such a joke..

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim Mitchell:
Every time I log in here it's like a flash back to the 3rd grade. Are there any topics that aren't destroyed by a bunch of old losers that have nothing better to do? Dragraceresults.myass this place has become such a joke..

Yes, I know of one topic that hasn't been destroyed & it belongs to me. It stays that way, because one individual lurks, but doesn't comment on it.

As for DRR becoming a joke, SL has allowed that to happen. When you don't enforce your terms of service this is what happens. I would gladly follow the terms, if they were enforced!

You have choices, take it up with SL & the other is your choice.

2BKING

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2563 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
A 100K for a 9 second car and morons are paying 300K just because they want one?

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Yep

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ediot speaks again about nothing.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ed speaks to himself cause no one else will listen.