DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Jeggie T/S at Phoenix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeggie T/S at Phoenix
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Bet he is # qualifier. Heard 3.80 in the 1/8.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1016 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Will be fun to watch. 6.0 player in T/S.

Fast door cars are cool!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1382 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Phil Unruh’s twin turbo corvette.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:
Bet he is # qualifier. Heard 3.80 in the 1/8.

I like this strategy! After qualifying, you can come back to fill in the correct number. Big Grin

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3164 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I really like a 6.00 player in T/S, If I had his budget I would a 6.0 T/D and a 220 MPH Comp car and a 200 MPH S/G car too.....and I'm just getting started... Hahaha

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
If I was him I wouldn't race in California, JS

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
If I was him I wouldn't race in California, JS

I would but I would have a large "FU to CARB" on all for sides of the cars .

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I like this strategy! After qualifying, you can come back to fill in the correct number.

That's hashtag (#) qualifier! His ET will instantly be posted on social media sites and they can click "like" if they want him to be number 1 qualifier. Of course anything less than a like is micro-aggression. Wink

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by "The Bender":
If I was him I wouldn't race in California, JS[/QUOTE

You do know Pro Atheletes pay a tax to participate in Ca events... maybe even Pro drivers?

https://www.bankrate.com/finan...ssional-athlete.aspx

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4517 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
All four leagues and the Professional Golfers’ Association of America, or PGA, offer pension plans. In addition, the NFL offers a 401(k) with a 200 percent match, and the NBA offers a 401(k) with a 140 percent match.

Holy crap! Wish I had a chance to work for an employer with a 200% match! I could have cashed some of it in and bought Ed's Firebird.. Wink

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Beck:
All four leagues and the Professional Golfers’ Association of America, or PGA, offer pension plans. In addition, the NFL offers a 401(k) with a 200 percent match, and the NBA offers a 401(k) with a 140 percent match.

Holy crap! Wish I had a chance to work for an employer with a 200% match! I could have cashed some of it in and bought Ed's Firebird.. Wink

Mike, It must be real rough for them trying to save money. Just think of all the expenses they have....hahaha

DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
Phil Unruh’s twin turbo corvette.
THIS

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That Jegs bunch has to much money---one of them was racing a truck at Daytona the other night---you can't hide money.

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Money don't make em bad people...is there such a thing as having too much money?

JMO

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
That Jegs bunch has to much money---one of them was racing a truck at Daytona the other night---you can't hide money.

Don’t you have two motorhomes?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6413 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bucky, Bucky, Bucky, I did have 2 smart cars and 2 GTOs also but down sizing and now have one of each. Still got 2 pickups, 3 houses, 3 trailers---got to keep down sizing to much "stuff". I just thought it was funny that one of them was racing a NASCAR truck......

Posts: 6215 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just thought it was funny that one of them was racing a NASCAR truck......

Well after all they do sell some parts that fit them cars that go in circles.

Looks to me that's it's a much better TV advertising ratio of dollars spent vs time the Jegs name is on the screen vs NHRA.

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post