Bracket Talk
trailer color

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/3427067186

September 09, 2018, 04:36 PM
wideopen231
trailer color
Looking at lots of trailer stuff lately.Looking at colors.Yea most are just another white trailer. White is easy to keep clean looking except the streaks which are just fact of life. Black looks awesome when clean and crap when dirty. Have had black camaros and Harleys. Plus probably lot hotter even with ac, Red does stand out great except if road rage kicks in,I heard about such things. Then it stands out too much. If white trailer you can say hell race in town and hundreds of white trailer,another I heard of thing.

Understand most have white trailers. Wondering what others thoughts are on color choice if you have choice. Choices I have in aluminum are white,black,red,silver,dark gray and a medium blue.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
September 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
WHOMPWHOMP
WHITE period...
September 09, 2018, 05:50 PM
KWig
Mine is pewter, and is close the color of my truck. There’s Silver too.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.
September 09, 2018, 05:58 PM
442OLDS
No offense,but I always wonder about questions like this.

Only one person should really be making this decision......YOU.... the buyer.

Do whatever color you want of the ones that are available.If you really hate the choices and want it pink,then maybe get a wrap and make it pink.

Personally,I do NOT like white trailers.My truck is a gray color,so my trailer is a gray color.

That is just my choice.If others don't like it,I could care less.
September 09, 2018, 06:54 PM
SST386
Red fades.
September 09, 2018, 07:56 PM
Curly1
The heat here in Texas is brutal, why make it any more miserable than you have to. White is the coolest and easiest to keep clean. If you like it really hot then get Black. Not for me.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion
September 10, 2018, 08:26 AM
Tim Mitchell
white
September 10, 2018, 08:49 AM
Roger McGinnis
Always white.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
September 10, 2018, 09:05 AM
MM Racing
New trailer is champagne colored. Light enough to help in the hot Arizona sun but different enough to be personal.

-Phil Watkins
Midnight Machine Racing
September 11, 2018, 09:18 AM
Cashflow
If you have a damaged panel it's easier to match white although you can still see it if you look close.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......
September 13, 2018, 09:32 PM
mavman
If you live in a sunny and/or hot climate, black is the color NOT to get. I can't tell you how many trailer owners who bought a black trailer that said they'd never own another one.