DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Cory Gulitti (Torqin's boy) is killing it
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cory Gulitti (Torqin's boy) is killing it
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, was a good trip! Met many new people and can't remember hardly any names...met great group of Numidia guys too!

Great races at both Dragway 42 and Bristol!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Chris it was nice meeting you as well. The names were Ken and Rob from Numidia.

Posts: 11 | Location: pa | Registered: December 13, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Pleased to meet you guys and race with you all!

Need for speed

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
Not only is Cory a great racer, he is a very respectful young man. He carries himself well. That especially true considering how young he is. Chris, you've done a fine job raising him. I know you're proud.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jared, very proud indeed!

I have said it before...How many parents get to spend every weekend with their teenagers? Priceless experiences with big paydays makes it even more memorable! This young man has far exceeded any expectations from his parents and I can only hope he remains humble. This sport has a tendency to keep us all humble when we all want to win each and every week.

I am certain you and your son have the same experiences headed your way my friend...he still blows me away how well he announces these races! He can without a doubt add and subtract better than most adults!

BTW YOU were kickin tail this week in Bristol yourself, fine showing!

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2111 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the kind words about JJ. He definitely makes us proud as well. He has taken to the math side of racing, very well. Especially, given that he's only 12. Like you said, it is great being able to spend these years with him, in the sport we love.

I had a good week. It was almost a great week. Thank you sir.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post