DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Great American Guaranteed Million - Live Coverage & Results
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great American Guaranteed Million - Live Coverage & Results
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Live Feed is on the home page.

KC Pesnel won the Dragster Shootout on Wed.

Lane D i c k i n won the 64 Car shootout on Wed.

Thursday's 80k currently stands at 2nd round after last nights running of the re-entry round after the re-entry round of the Million.

Friday's Million saw a time trial, 1st round and the re-entry round completed.

Saturday's schedule has been changed to eliminate the time trial for those remaining in the Million that was originally on the flyer.

Saturday will see 2nd round of the Million and so on run to completion. If time remains additional rounds of the 80k will be run.

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Anyone catch the car count for 1st round?

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1666 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
1m Down to 20. Round winners

Kevin Pollard Bottom Bulb 48
David Holcomb
Jake Hodge
Heath Thomas
Stephen McCrory
Travis Eaton
Jeff BoBo
Tyler Bohannon
Kevin Glenn
Will Holloman

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'm rooting BoBo,that dude rips em (holds) like carazzy!

Raced with him in Bowling Green, I ran for the fences every time announcer said his name!!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Round 7 winners
Jake Hodge
Kevin Pollard
Stephen McCrory 3 total
Will Holloman
Tyler Bohannon

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Round of 3
Champ with the Solo
Jake Hodge vs Bohannon

TBo to the final

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Final Rnd Guaranteed Million-

Stephen McCrory vs Tyler Bohannon

Bohannon left 4.55
McCrory right 4.61

Winner - Bohannon : Champ Red

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
Anyone catch the car count for 1st round?

399 cars

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What were the splits?

Posts: 497 | Location: N/A | Registered: December 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J69:
What were the splits?

I read somewhere else they split 590k in the final and 60k went to the semis. This is second hand so don’t shoot me if I’m wrong. I wasn’t there. Laughing Hard

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Heard 320 to winner, 270 for runner up and 90 for semi

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Holytown:
Heard 320 to winner, 270 for runner up and 90 for semi

I was always one to talk about not splitting. I’ve since changed my tune. That’s a fine split right there.