May 24, 2022, 10:10 AM
BP758
Karma Lurking…..

Raceless in California!
May 25, 2022, 04:54 PM
B KING
Karma WTF! HMMMM

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436
May 25, 2022, 05:00 PM
wideopen231
Never understood why he was let bacl on site. Guess to peaceful w/o all the bs.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
May 26, 2022, 07:36 AM
adv ET 266
Maybe just call Scott? Calling him out on his web site is useless.
There is zero moderation and threads in General that don’t belong. It is what it is and your use is 100% optional.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

May 26, 2022, 11:46 AM
DragRaceResults
I'd say with everything going on in our world, Ed falls to the bottom of our list of problems that we have.

Enjoy

www.dragraceresults.com
May 26, 2022, 11:54 AM
1320racer
clapping
May 26, 2022, 01:37 PM
BP758
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
I'd say with everything going on in our world, Ed falls to the bottom of our list of problems that we have.

Enjoy

?? Really?
There are issues in the world every day and my escape from reality is racing. This site helps with that or at least it used to.
Pretty sure you just sent the wrong message?
I am lucky to have met a great group of friends on this site and it’s not just my opinion that not enough has been done to curb some of the bs.
I personally know of a huge group who will not post nor add to a topic even though they have great data and expertise! The bantering between two Bantam Roosters is BS!
Obviously you don’t care or you would not have posted the above.

You did get one fraction of the sentence correct above, care to guess which one?

Raceless in California!
May 26, 2022, 02:21 PM
imakehp
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:

Enjoy

?? Really?
There are issues in the world every day and my escape from reality is racing. This site helps with that or at least it used to.
Pretty sure you just sent the wrong message?
I am lucky to have met a great group of friends on this site and it’s not just my opinion that not enough has been done to curb some of the bs.
I personally know of a huge group who will not post nor add to a topic even though they have great data and expertise! The bantering between two Bantam Roosters is BS!
Obviously you don’t care or you would not have posted the above.

You did get one fraction of the sentence correct above, care to guess which one?
clapping

Dave

F J B

May 26, 2022, 02:26 PM
imakehp
quote:

Enjoy

Well have at it ed. You're bs has been endorsed. I mean since the World is jacked up right now, why not this site. Makes perfect sense...to somebody.

Dave

F J B

May 26, 2022, 05:51 PM
wideopen231
I wish there was a block you could click on for your threads like the ignore. You click a name and a block comes up anf you click it an they are blocked from posting on your threads.

Ignore is great till someone quotes them on a thread.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
May 26, 2022, 05:53 PM
J178RED
Scott is only trying be be fair , and the more clicks on the site the more he claims to the advertisers. This is the way he makes a little cash. The BS it’s a little redundant but I don’t see why it should stop people from posting.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!
May 26, 2022, 05:57 PM
BP758
There will be a sh it load less clicks from me.

Raceless in California!
May 27, 2022, 06:59 AM
jenavet
Dave...imakehp...if im not mistaken you treated me like garbage on a couple threads.I can even look them up if you dont agree...but i took it like a man and a few threads later i gave you some advice on a tpms situation you had. Shake head
May 27, 2022, 07:24 AM
TomR
Ultimately, its about free speech. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, some are more vocal than others. For me, Ed had given me good and some not so good advice on here.

I see how he talks to some on here and the personal attacks, those should be moderated differently. The rest, it is what it is.

I hope to meet him one day if I ever get back out and racing.

The problem with the internet, emails, forums, etc. is, a lot gets lost in translation or taken out of context. I'm not defending, just stating facts.

72 Nova "Hooptie"
May 27, 2022, 07:28 AM
BG7X77
We have all had our moments, well most anyway. Some have them much more frequently than others. Disagreement and debate is healthy, ridicule and condescension is not. We should all try to have a sense of class and humility from whatever level in the sport we speak from. Anyone privileged enough in this life to participate in this wonderful support is blessed and we should remember that. Nobody knows everything. Nobody.

BG
May 27, 2022, 07:33 AM
1320racer
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
Ed had given me good and some not so good advice on here.

Like what?
May 27, 2022, 07:49 AM
TomR
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Ed had given me good and some not so good advice on here.

Like what?

Just pointing out you give advice freely from your experiences. Some good, some not in my opinion. No need to single anything out. My point is you just got to filter through it and keep what's right for you (me.)

Same with anyone else posting advice on here, gotta separate opinions from fact.

72 Nova "Hooptie"
May 27, 2022, 07:51 AM
muggs
Who really gives a hoot what some one says/thinks? Threads easy to ignore.

Nobody should be banned for playing around or even having an oposing view. This is a free site.

Funny, the older I get, the less tolerant I get with people having to feel need to push restriction of basic rights.
May 27, 2022, 08:00 AM
1320racer
muggs…KNOWS!

quote:
Just pointing out you give advice freely from your experiences. Some good, some not in my opinion.

Exactly, your opinion, doesn’t mean “not so good” means you don’t agree with it.

Bottom line it’s free to all, use it or don’t, makes no difference to me unless you want to debate my advice then I’ll defend it vigorously.