DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    LVMS Final Points Races 2023
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LVMS Final Points Races 2023
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Here's the LVMS final points races schedule & pricing. Racers coming from out of town, need to pay attention to Sat. schedule. It's a little different than previous races.

https://www.lvms.com/documents...schedule-pricing.pdf

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to racing with one of my out-of-town friends this weekend!

I have local friend coming out to watch, but I'm not overly enthusiastic about that. They are more of a distraction than anything, it's like I have to entertain them.

2BKING says oh well. Smile

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2545 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bryan, I got everything changed back over to a carb and changed all the fluids in the truck and dragster this morning... So Ive the rest of today and all of tomorrow off....I don't know what to do with myself.....maybe I'll go out and put the EFI back on and then switch back to the carb around 2am Thursday morning just in time to leave for Vegas.....This planning ahead stuff scares me...lol

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
That's YOU!

Enjoy the time to rest, safe travels!

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
looks like Saturday only for me. have to leave for the Reading national event Sunday morning.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
One day is better than nothing!

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Nice meeting you finally last night. Sorry I was busy messing with the car. Only got one more run and it was till popping and banging but at least it went 9.50/145. Time to throw more parts at it including some new tires. Who knew 4 year old rubber wouldn't work rolleyes: Gotta do better that 1.40 60's ugh....One day ill care a bit more about this car. Just not sure when

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
Nice meeting you finally last night. Sorry I was busy messing with the car. Only got one more run and it was till popping and banging but at least it went 9.50/145. Time to throw more parts at it including some new tires. Who knew 4 year old rubber wouldn't work rolleyes: Gotta do better that 1.40 60's ugh....One day I’ll care a bit more about this car. Just not sure when

You met Brian? I’m sorry! Laughing Hard
Cool guy and good racer.

Was that the door car??

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
Nice meeting you finally last night. Sorry I was busy messing with the car. Only got one more run and it was till popping and banging but at least it went 9.50/145. Time to throw more parts at it including some new tires. Who knew 4 year old rubber wouldn't work rolleyes: Gotta do better that 1.40 60's ugh....One day ill care a bit more about this car. Just not sure when

Good to finally meet you, Al!

I understand how things go at the track. We are there to make passes/go rounds & BS afterwards! Hope you get the car worked out & have some fun with it.

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Cool guy and good racer.

Thanks for the kind words, Barry; you are not too shabby yourself! Wink

2BKING Cool

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Cool guy and good racer.

Was that the door car??

Trust me it was quick as I was having some issues. The ole 64 which I have not run down the trac in almost two years. Had amiss then and after a bunch of chages its still there. Oh well maybe when I get itback out in two years it wil be gone Smile

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post