DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Who's going to Vegas/Pomona?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's going to Vegas/Pomona?
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
See you next week if you are. Jeff and I will be in TS. Please stop by. Stockers not ready...
Yeah I know Larry! ...

BP

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
OMG, WhatEver

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
We are still here. Maybe someday I’ll learn to drive one of these things!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I’ll find you guys. Brian is swinging by too.
White Haas GTO ” Indigeny “
Sending you a pm

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Can some/all of you put a hex on any D5 Super Street and Super Comp guys you see?

Thanks in advance!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3161 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
Can some/all of you put a hex on any D5 Super Street and Super Comp guys you see?

Thanks in advance!

HMMMM Laughing Hard
Yes we can Tony!

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Barry,
Tell my old friend Dean Hall hello for me. He will be there with both Korbel cars. We go back a long ways to the old super comp days at old Vegas.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I will Floyd. Always make time for Dean and Dennis. Great guys

Raceless in California!

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
After our last race i no longer like that Dean guy,lol. Just kidding. Barry i will see you there.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

Like you, he’s spoiled many a days!
See you there.

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
I'll be at both. See you soon!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1381 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Mark i might have something that belongs to you.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wish I could make it out to say hello. We will be running the heads up car in Irwindale this coming weekend. Best of luck to all and we hopefully make it back out next year.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
I’ll find you guys. Brian is swinging by too.
White Haas GTO ” Indigeny “
Sending you a pm

I want to say thanks to Barry/Jeff & crew, I spent the day (Fri.) with them! I felt like a fish out of water with out a race vehicle at the track. Barry kept me busy with introducing me to people I didn't know. I got to say hello to Cashflow (Vern) in the lanes & met/chatted with T/D (Mo); I was introduced to other's, but not sure if they were DRR member's or not. It was a good time needless to say. Jeff has a kick as T/S GTO & them guys have got a good winning combination!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2550 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks in advance!

Wow,that has to suck watching online.
That guy Chuck is killing it.
It all comes down to the next round,correct?
GOOD LUCK!

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:

Thanks in advance!

GOOD LUCK!

It was a long month waiting for this to come, and a lot of nerves this weekend!

When Chuck’s opponent 3rd round was .006 dead-3 and his win light didn’t come on, I figured that was my best shot and he’d win 4th round to take the division.

I know I won it by a single point, but I’m not making much of it until I see something official just in case.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3161 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
quote:

Thanks in advance!

GOOD LUCK!

It was a long month waiting for this to come, and a lot of nerves this weekend!

When Chuck’s opponent 3rd round was .006 dead-3 and his win light didn’t come on, I figured that was my best shot and he’d win 4th round to take the division.

I know I won it by a single point, but I’m not making much of it until I see something official just in case.

Not worthy

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for stopping by and hanging out with us. Met some great DRR guys. We stunk it up first round..%^#*!!~<€!! On to Pomona!

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Mark Yeager did well. SG Shootout winner and runner up TD! Great job Mark and Family.

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Thanks Barry! We had a good weekend, missed it in the final in T/D gave the stripe back by .0005.

Correction on S/G . I lost 4th round. (No Shootout) Had the race in hand and got lazy at the stripe... See you soon!

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1381 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post