DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Don Petrillo Passed Away
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don Petrillo Passed Away
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Donnie Petrillo passed away at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Baldwin Park, California yesterday morning after a very long battle with MS and Diabetes. Donnie was a long time Sportsman Racer and member of the SoCal ProGas Association. He is survived by his wife Teresa, four children a brother Danny, two sisters and his Mother. He was one of the most generous friends I have ever known, he was the brother I never had, I will forever miss him.

Bob

Posts: 3127 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear, will keep the family in my thoughts and prayers.

Just trying to have some FUN!

Posts: 51 | Location: Torrance , Ca. | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow So sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Posts: 147 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post