DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Sometimes a question is just info
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sometimes a question is just info
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Seems a few here think you can only post a question if it is something that you have a problem with. Guess missed that rule.

Hell always figured having information about pothers stuff could be helpful even if different car. Guess being open to other ideas is not allowed.

Hey don't have a problem protecting my lottery money. Still do not see how knowing something about it could hurt,just in case.

So if someone can show me in rules what line says you can only ask questions if it pertains to your car. Also what line says only a bracket racer is allowed on this site. If there is one does it say drivers only or would a car owner be allowed? Asking for hell of it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Quoted for the TRUTH..

quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
I'm 75 and not sure I will still be alive to read about when you actually made a number of runs that were even remotely close or competitive

The only thing you win is endless posts asking about mostly meaningless BS

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So another post getting edna riled up? Good only reason I posted it. Knew noway he could resist.

Posts: 4195 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
If by chance you can handle not replying. Which I doubt. I will sucker you into another just to prove you can resist temptation. Guess I should feel guilty about not paying rent for a place I am living inside of your little mind.

So now do you reply and prove you can not resist? Do you watch me post stuff w/o your useless input? Hey, I win then too. Now you can hope I don't post anything and you never see anything else from me, which would be the outcome if you use ignore button and resist the temptation to put your way overpriced 2 cent worth in.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
What cracks me up with you wideopen231, you keep posting one right after another and sometimes you answer your own f u c king questions.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post