DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    New Racepak 6.86 Display
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Racepak 6.86 Display
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Here’s a great digital dash upgrade for those with Racepak. This is basically the Holley ProDash 6.86 with a Racepak VNET interface. Also available in the 12.3” size. Happy Holley Days Sale ends Dec 27.

Racepak 6.86

Posts: 2467 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yea, it's a nice addition for Racepak.

Some key features:
- Comes with 8 screen layouts some like Auto Meter gauges and some like RP digital displays.
- Shows 7 items on one screen (less scrolling)
- Fully EFI functional if you switch to Holley EFI in the future.

Yea I have them in stock

Posts: 671 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: April 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So its basically a tik larger than my Iphone....Cool piece but would want something bigger than my phone is.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Nim Rod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
So its basically a tik larger than my Iphone....Cool piece but would want something bigger than my phone is.

quote:
Also available in the 12.3” size.

Your iphone is a foot long?

------------------------------------
Not Hot Rod, not Super Rod, not Quick Rod, but the one and only NimRod

Posts: 211 | Location: The Weeds | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Also available in the 12.3” size.

Racepak 12.3" Display

Posts: 2467 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The Holley/Racepak 6.86 ProDash display is larger than an Iphone ProMax. I consider the FuelTech 450/550/600 display at 4.3” small and I’ve seen many using these. The ProDash 6.86 case is larger than the display and also includes 14-LED Programmable lights located in the upper bezel of the dash. These LED’s are not available on the 12.3 ProDash. The Detailed Users Manual for the Racepak model has not been released to my knowledge and only the Quick Start Guide is available now. I expect more of how and what this display can do in the Users Manual.

For those interested in getting a better idea of what your view could look like, take a pic of a Holley 6.86 display from the net with phone and then expand to the corners. Sit in your car and put the phone in/on your dash to view.

If you haven’t seen one up close, the ProDash displays high resolution are easy to read even in sunlight from a distance. Besides cleaning up an individual gauge dash, (who needs a tach the size of a softball) the ability to modify an existing ProDash display to ones personal likes is fairly easy. Multiple display pages offers more choices. I’m learning online now how to use Photoshop and want to do some more different display configurations on my ProDash during winter.

Custom Dash Display Start this at 10:10 for a Holley 6.86 Prodash display

This message has been edited. Last edited by: markemark,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Your right my phone is basically 6 3/8"x 3 1/8" so a tik larger than that as I said. Yeah I saw the 12.3" one and the accompanying price tag as well. Ill stick with my old UDX for now

Yes I have seen them. Had a possessed a brain I would have just run the entire Holley set up sans injection stuff, or similar.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post