New
Find
Notify
Tools

(Grandma/Ga) ?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
I kinda look forward to her/his political jokes every day in the Political section, but there's been no activity for the last week or so. Anybody know them? Maybe give 'em a call or something?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4473 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure that was Joyce Welsh out of Carolina Dragway area…passed away little over a year ago….

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
Pretty sure that was Joyce Welsh out of Carolina Dragway area…passed away little over a year ago….

Hummm.....somebody has been posting jokes as of 5 days ago.....Well whoever it is I hope they're ok.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4473 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Sorry then it could be a totally different one

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Robert Welsh on profile. Hopefully he's ok.

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Does anybody know him, live by him or have contact info?

Can even call local PD and have them go by and check the well-being....

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well, I called his house in GA and no answer so I left a message....

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Well, I called his house in GA and no answer so I left a message....

Thank you for trying to get in touch with him. Hopefully just on a beach with no service.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I don't know guys, tried calling again and same no answer, left another message..

Robert is an older guy (like most of us here seem to be)....

I understand the older we get the more often we're going to be losing friends, but that doesn't make any easier.

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Praying

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6412 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wild Wild West 2
posted Hide Post
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this ? If someone has the phone number, please try to call again. Or if possible, call the Sheriff office of the county he lives in and ask for a wellness check.

Tim West
"Wild Wild West" Racing

mickeythompsontires.com
tciauto.com
compcams.com
www.motorsportsinnovations.com

Posts: 310 | Location: Spartanburg,SC | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Whomp just sent over a screen shot that Angel Miles posted on Bob.

He is in ICU on a vent. Been there over 2 weeks fighting pneumonia. His birthday is this weekend.

He could use all the prayers ya got!

SL...

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wild Wild West 2
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. Prayers definitely sent for him.

I hope they also checked him for Legionnaires' disease as that is something going around in hospitals and nursing homes in my area.

Tim West
"Wild Wild West" Racing

mickeythompsontires.com
tciauto.com
compcams.com
www.motorsportsinnovations.com

Posts: 310 | Location: Spartanburg,SC | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Yeah, this is what I was afraid of...dang it. Not a praying kinda guy but definitely hoping he comes out of it ok...

Dave

F J B

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Any updates?

Posts: 523 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hoping he pulls through this. Prayers sent.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4513 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wow yes prayers sent

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Met them many years ago at bracket finals. Really nice people. Soerry to hear of Miss Joyce passing, hoping for best for Grandpa. Miss his posts.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I to used to visit with them at the bracket finals at Carolina Drag Way when we went there. Fine people, fine people.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent! Miss the posts. Hopefully he'll be back soon!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post