DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Statement of action against participant?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Statement of action against participant?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Ed, did you start some crap at Norwalk and then slip out the back? Shame on you! Big Grin

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5318 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
If the other half is who I think it is. It was deserved. Would not be the first time Mouth over rode their ass. If it was with the mother of the driver and just so happens they were parked in the area the Ohio PD showed up about 6 spaces up and other side from where we parked.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4207 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
I have raced with Matt Cummings in brackets, fine gentleman. Doubtful he would be involved without cause. Things happen and it can get expensive.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I feel bad for Taylor and Matt, they get named in the $5k fines but the fight was between their crews. I am sure the team owners pay it but still not right for NHRA to fine the drivers, should of been the owners

Posts: 2438 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Steve you know it was Taylor?

Posts: 4207 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Steve you know it was Taylor?

https://www.nhraracer.com/cont...eid=72821&zoneid=132

Posts: 2438 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
damn it I did not want to look for the readers. Only have 35 pair and can never find one good pair. That just mean.

I would have guessed another team since there had already been an almost come to blows because someone was slowing them getting out of the pits and to the lanes.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
I feel bad for Taylor and Matt, they get named in the $5k fines but the fight was between their crews. I am sure the team owners pay it but still not right for NHRA to fine the drivers, should of been the owners

Don't know anybody involved with this, but every racing organization I've ever been involved with, from karts, to drag racing to dirt tracks to motocross have all had a stipulation in their rule book that says something to the effect of "Drivers are responsible for their crews and anybody associated with the racing entry"....

Kinda like being a boss at work, you want to be the hero that gets the glory (and the money), but you gotta be ready to catch some of the **** too...

Posts: 121 | Location: Imperial, CA | Registered: September 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post