Find
Notify
Tools

Tuffpaw products
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark J
posted
Is Mike still running the business? I can't get anyone to call me back.

Posts: 36 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
As far as I know he is. One of my dads best friends lives down the road from him. I'll ask and get back to you when I hear back.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just heard back. Dad told me Mike is just swamped with work right now, but is definitely still in business.

Pretty sure he runs everything by himself, so he might just be welding away and unable to answer the phone. Definitely top quality stuff when you get it though!

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
As a one man show, when he goes to a race or is sick or just has to get some work done, the phone may ring. Make sure to leave a message so he can get back to you when he can.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark J
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Left a couple messages over last week or so. Keep trying I guess.

Posts: 36 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
I have a friend that just ordered a lot of Pit Posse stuff for a new trailer dress out. What a bunch of cheap chinese junk. It will pay to wait on the good stuff!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Creative editing...

Pit Posse was founded back in 2001 with the goal to provide the Chinese tools and trailer accessories at the cheapest price. Today, Pit Posse’s comprehensive product line of Chinese junk includes garage-shop supplies, transporting, chemicals, hardware, bike stands and ramps.

Pit Posse, making your life more dependent on Chinese garbage.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
MPTRAILERACCESSORIES....out of Alabama...FTW

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
All these mentioned companies are knock offs of the original Pit Pal products if you want American made quality give the originals a call

Posts: 52 | Location: pinckney michigan | Registered: February 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Been a customer for 15 years. My current trailer is outfitted with original Pit Pal Products as was my last. USA

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dynomo:
All these mentioned companies are knock offs of the original Pit Pal products if you want American made quality give the originals a call

Pit Pal isn't really that much different age from Tuff Paw. Mike is a racer, and the small business owner. He takes pride in his work, whether it be shelf products or custom made. Not knocking Pit Pal, but Mike's quality is second to nobody. I don't know why the one man operation isn't answering the phone. Maybe he is sick or buried or whatever.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
Pit pal in my trailer.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1468 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I have some Pit Pal stuff but a bunch of Blazin Bell Tech however I think they are out of business. I don't think their kids wanted to take it over. At least that's what I heard. Man, it was nice stuff!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark J
posted Hide Post
Mike made me a dial board bracket once and I wanted a couple more. Not looking for trailer stuff.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I traded two double adjustable coil over Koni's for a full set (4) of Pit Pal items for my new trailer. The Koni's came off my wrecked Super Gas '67 Nova (they were not damaged). My Davis Roadster had new Koni's and I didn't need a second set.

The Tuffpaw items look just as nice.

Bob

Posts: 3083 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Tuff Paw in our trailers. No issues.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Mike made me the custom fuel tank for my car when I switched it over to TD. he also made me a custom dial board mount for my blower. I have bought several aluminum products from him in the past. Like Bucky said his aluminum fabricating and welding skills are 2nd to none.

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark J:
Mike made me a dial board bracket once and I wanted a couple more. Not looking for trailer stuff.

You might contact Danny Nelson, I know Mike makes some of his aluminum products he sells, Maybe he knows what's up with Mike

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ever hear back from Mike? I emailed him just to check on him and didn't hear back. Kinda concerned for him.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark J
posted Hide Post
Yes I finally got ahold of him