How long is too long?

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/2927033107

January 30, 2024, 09:01 PM
Hotrod Corvette
How long is too long?
quote:
Originally posted by slantzilla:
I like to stage fast. The sooner I run, the sooner I get to load up and go home.

Seems like the most common thought on a couple post here lately...won or lost...I can't wait to get out of here... Even retirees...

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

January 31, 2024, 09:51 AM
Larry Scarth
Oops, you are correct. 42 minutes for 50 pair of SC cars. Darn NEW MATH!

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.
January 31, 2024, 10:13 AM
Michael Beard
I'm typically 20-25 sec burnout to pre-stage, but I've slowed my routine down because everyone else takes so long. Had one run where the starter stopped me to make sure my door was closed, and was still pre-staged in 31.

Watched some of the Fling Allstars. Brannon and Gary Williams in doorcars, burnout past the line to prestaged, 30 sec. (One of GDub's runs: 10!) Some pairs of dragsters, burnout to pre-stage in 40. Cory Gulitti in the dragster: 30, 36.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

February 01, 2024, 05:18 PM
slantzilla
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
quote:
I like to stage fast. The sooner I run, the sooner I get to load up and go home.

Seems like the most common thought on a couple post here lately...won or lost...I can't wait to get out of here... Even retirees...

Actually that was in jest. Last race I was at I loaded up, then sat in a lawn chair under the shade tree and listened to the tower on my radio. Probably sat there listening to the blood bath for 3 hours.
February 04, 2024, 02:32 AM
Hotrod Corvette
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
quote:

Actually that was in jest. Last race I was at I loaded up, then sat in a lawn chair under the shade tree and listened to the tower on my radio. Probably sat there listening to the blood bath for 3 hours.

All good...But hang around here long enough and you'll get what I said... Smile

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...