Bracket Talk
they're watching us

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/2877089396

July 22, 2020, 08:42 PM
dragkid1990
they're watching us
i dont know how legitimate the post was meant to be but, i saw on Jerry Bickel's page stating please do not post any pictures/videos. (unless they are winner circle) health departments are reviewing fb for "social distancing" guidelines. takevit for what its worth.

J.K. Hodges
July 22, 2020, 08:58 PM
WHOMPWHOMP
Too late for S.C...
July 22, 2020, 09:07 PM
Bucky
The first day our local track was open, the director of the local health department was there roaming the grounds watching people.

I guess gone are the days of making decisions about your health on your own.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
July 22, 2020, 10:25 PM
Canted Valve
quote:
I guess gone are the days of making decisions about your health on your own.

You can put that one in the bank. Not exactly your point but, the premier government health care program, the VA had this to say about it's services: "Virtual visits increase over 1000% nationwide during COVID-19 pandemic." You can bet they are going to push "VA Video Connect" and prefer you not come in the office and bother them. Point being the government is in control of health care at all levels and you can bet it will filter down to medicare and Obamacare. Sign of the times, get use to it. Bureaucrats and health care is a lethal corktail (sic).

Illegitimi non carborundum
July 23, 2020, 07:37 AM
Michael Beard
The original post came from a local racing family. It's quickly been passed around from there.

This was letter was probably what brought it to the forefront...

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

July 23, 2020, 08:00 AM
ferndaleflyer
Funny that no walks in a store smoking yet they resist wearing a mask. And Mike you ARE part of the problem!
July 23, 2020, 10:08 AM
Big Steve
Were in Topeka for the double. Topeka is the state capital of Kansas so were under a microscope here. Mask are mandatory on the starting line for everyone. There was a local news channel film here yesterday checking us out.
July 23, 2020, 10:10 AM
Mike Rietow
The noose is tightening, not loosening just in case you haven't noticed!

Nobody knows anyone with covid, and the noose is tightening.

Let that sink in!

Next they'll expect you to put on their dog collar injection!
July 23, 2020, 12:40 PM
Holytown
Life would be better if people would realize politicians don't care about us. We have 535 people controlling the american population!!! How does that make any sense.
July 23, 2020, 05:20 PM
wideopen231
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
The original post came from a local racing family. It's quickly been passed around from there.

This was letter was probably what brought it to the forefront...

Maybe get all racers to carry BLM signs and call it a protest then anything goes.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
July 23, 2020, 05:24 PM
wideopen231
Hey everyone is all complaining about bracket racers get no attention. Now getting attention not wanted. LOL

July 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
Phil Dees
They don't have to watch us. We tell on ourselves through cell phones and social media. Grudge/test and tune are the most stupid, but bracket racers are running a close 2nd. Put down the phone, get off Facebook and quit rurnin my life.
July 24, 2020, 03:55 AM
wideopen231
Phil Dees? Mad Maxx of John Boy and Billy?