Bracket Talk
Sunchaser Racing Products

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/2867064396

May 22, 2020, 07:30 AM
Tony Barrett
Sunchaser Racing Products
About 6 weeks ago I ordered some items from them and they charged my credit card. I have not heard from them. I have called, e-mailed and texted them but no response. I would hate to have to call the credit card company and stop payment. Does anyone know them or have a way of contacting them? I have dealt with them before with no issues.
May 25, 2020, 08:21 AM
Drew_1
Hate that. We ordered several dragster warm up stands from them. Horrible quality. Filed with cc company and he won since he provided tracking.

Quality is horrible. He said he was going thru bankruptcy at the same. This was a few months ago. I’d get a credit from cc company and look elsewhere.
May 25, 2020, 04:29 PM
Top355x
Sucks to hear this stuff looked good guess I’ll just build my own
May 26, 2020, 08:18 AM
BD104X
Tony you should dispute the charge with your CC company... They will reach out to the merchant and give him a chance to respond and make it right - after 6 weeks he can't expect you to do otherwise.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com
May 28, 2020, 07:49 AM
Kole Pritchett
Took me about 8 weeks to get mine last summer/fall. I started calling and texting daily till I got a tracking number. I'm not disappointed in the quality.
May 28, 2020, 09:52 AM
Alaskaracer
I can understand a week or two, especially if they aren't stocked and have to be built. But eight weeks or more? BS. I'd be fuming and making phone calls. If situation allowed, a visit would be in order as well...no excuse for that.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer