Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted
Merry Christmas to everyone here.

I'm glad to have found drag racing and all the good friends it has sent my way.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I think of my NC racing friends that are not here this Christmas. Thomas Dunford, Roger Rhoades, Bobby Smith, and Philip Honaker (Rooster) RIP my friends.

Everyone else have a Merry Christmas.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Posts: 1466 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bcMOD3X3X
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Posts: 127 | Location: Oxford,MI | Registered: July 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Chip Horton
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Everybody. All of my dreams in the drag racing world came "TRUE"!! I "HOPE" all of yours come true to!! Want to go back for five decades of bracket racing? Google chiphortontrophyroom

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

Posts: 516 | Location: Jesup Ga | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post