New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vegas Fling?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Is it pre-entry only or can you pay at the gate?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Send the money directly to me Dave. LOL

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5318 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Spring Fling Million
posted Hide Post
Hello Dave.

How have you been?

We would love to have you back again.

You do not need to pre enter for the Vegas event. LVMS has plenty of parking available and with Friday's progressive purse we encourage a higher car count then some of our other venues.

Call or text me at 510.912.4160 if you need anything.

Thanks,
Kyle
www.BracketRaces.com

Posts: 44 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: September 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Good deal...

The Fling is always on my birthday and my family can't understand why I would want to go racing on my birthday. They seem to feel me taking them out to dinner would be much more fun for me....AND, better use of the money I'm sure..lol
I want to go to the Mopar race the week before and I'll just forget to come home after.
The Fling starts the next Tuesday anyway right? Laughing Hard

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4475 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
It's no longer Mopars, it's now muscle cars at the strip.
The payouts are a rip off.
It's the week after the Fling.

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If you think it’s a rip off stay home while the rest of us have a good time

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That's right! Monkeys get excited about racing for peanuts!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bill, if you're only racing for the money you win, you must be VERY unhappy......
HMMMM

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Crap.....Well Kyle, I'm going to need you to have your race after the Mopar race so my plan to stay over works.
Can you handle that my friend?

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
The point isn't about the money I could win, the point is to what extent I'm willing to be ripped off by a race promoter!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Imakehp, Bill doesn’t have to worry about racing for money, never been that far

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

Yep it is open to all makes these days, so is every bracket race at every track in the country. You can race for $10K on Saturday and if you can run fast enough for a Q32 race on Sunday there is another $5k up for grabs. Q32 race as has been is 16 Mopars against 16 all makes cars. Bill you live in Vegas and if you wanna talk about racing for peanuts you ate talking about the wrong race at LVMS

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 992 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:

Yep it is open to all makes these days, so is every bracket race at every track in the country. You can race for $10K on Saturday and if you can run fast enough for a Q32 race on Sunday there is another $5k up for grabs. Q32 race as has been is 16 Mopars against 16 all makes cars. Bill you live in Vegas and if you wanna talk about racing for peanuts you ate talking about the wrong race at LVMS

Eek
Missed you in Vegas... Be there this week? We are at the lower build up area on right of main road.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4519 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:

Crap.....Well Kyle, I'm going to need you to have your race after the Mopar race so my plan to stay over works.
Can you handle that my friend?

Will your family care if you run the NHRA divisional this weekend and forget to come home?

May as well stay for the muscle car event and make it 3 in a row!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3165 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Missed you in Vegas... Be there this week? We are at the lower build up area on right of main road.

Barry will be heading that way later today!! See you guys out there

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 992 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
No live feed?

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Anyone know the live feed????? Flyer say bangshift ,but they have no info about it....

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1404 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
Go to YouTube and search for Bangshift. It will take you to the link.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jared:
Go to YouTube and search for Bangshift. It will take you to the link.

I did couldnt find it i will try again

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
either i am blind or dumb cause i can not find it ..

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55