DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Was it something I said?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Was it something I said?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
So, I got this call from my vehicle manufacturer's warranty department saying my warranty had expired. Being a responsible adult, I pressed one so I could resolve the issue. This nice gentleman picked up and I guess I had a bad connection because I could barely understand him. It was almost like he had a foreign accent. After asking him a couple of times to repeat what he was saying, I finally figured out that he wanted the year,make and model of my vehicle. I was kind of surprised at that request, as he was the one that called me. When I asked him which vehicle, as I have several, the connection must have got real bad because I couldn't understand a thing he was saying, and then this nice ladies voice came on and said I had been removed from the conference. I was just trying to do the right thing.

Posts: 302 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
COOL story bro...

Posts: 1270 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Everyone but me gets those calls, and I need an extended warranty on my moped. Confused

Posts: 528 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Before I retired, I didn't have the time to devote to these calls that they deserve. But now that I do, I want to make sure I get all the pertinent information I can from them so I can make an informed decision. Even it takes 10-15 minutes of their time. Funny though, I don't seem to make it very long before I lose the connection. I must have bad service, you think?

Posts: 302 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
This has always been the best.. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOvXxnSEQKY

Posts: 1410 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Think the record is 20 mins on hold ? Jeff was telling me how many of the bs calls he gets at work so he took action.. had one idiot in hold for twenty min, going back and stringing the guy along before the idiot realized he’d been punked!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4565 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post