DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Spa repair guys here?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spa repair guys here?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
My Hotsprings spas left rear pair of rotating jets have lost water pressure. All the other jets are fine....any suggestions. I've already changed filters and removed the jets for inspection and cleaning..no pressure with the jets out completely.....I did empty the spa for pump replacement a few weeks ago....is air in the lines possble?? I was thinking of making up a plug/fitting to install in place of the jet and put air pressure to it and see if the line is plugged somewhere.....Any help/advice?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
Having had to have a pump replaced just this past year on ours - you may have an air lock. We don't have a Hot Springs - but check your control panel and see if it shows an air lock condition. Some panels do some don't.

Can you get the outside panels off and check the hoses? If it is clogged - be careful with the air you don't want to split the hoses - what PITA to rerun those things.

Also if it is clogged you may be able to get it unclogged by trying to circulate a jet cleaner solution. I use Leisure Time jet cleaner when I drain and refill stuff does well

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 117 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post