DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Merry Christmas Everybody
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Merry Christmas Everybody
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Chip Horton
posted
I try to stop by and wish all my friends on here a "MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR" at this time of year!! I hope all my friends on here dreams come true!!! Mine did!!! Want to look back at five decades of drag racing????

Google chiphortontrophyroom

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

Posts: 516 | Location: Jesup Ga | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Chip, and everyone else.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4191 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas Champ

Posts: 62 | Location: south carolina | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to my friends and acquaintances on DRR.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6441 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all,

and ya even you Ed even though you don't believe in Santa! Smile

Posts: 2161 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
It is so great to here Merry Christmas instead of happy holidays. To all a MERRY CHRISTMAS from the mountains of Arizona!

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all !!

Hope you are doing well Chip !

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Chip Horton
posted Hide Post
Thanks KWig. I am doing well, I lived long enough to see all my dreams come true, I am a "VERY BLESSED" man.

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

Posts: 516 | Location: Jesup Ga | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Bob

Posts: 3155 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS Chip and to everyone have a great Christmas season!

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post