DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Wild Horse Pass staying open
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wild Horse Pass staying open
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted

Posts: 439 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If I'm understanding this correctly the entire faculty is remaining in place for driving school use only? No regularly scheduled drag races (bracket or otherwise) no test-n-tunes and absolutely NOTHING even hinted at NHRA racing.....Kinda odd

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4520 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Todd Barton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
If I'm understanding this correctly the entire faculty is remaining in place for driving school use only? No regularly scheduled drag races (bracket or otherwise) no test-n-tunes and absolutely NOTHING even hinted at NHRA racing.....Kinda odd

I noticed that, but its not stopping some from posting like its going to be business as usual. While its great the demolition crews aren't being called in, but it far from a return to normal at this time.

Posts: 381 | Location: Gray, TN | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
I will be testing tomorrow night at
Whp. Actually my grandson will be making some of his first passes in his grandmas 74 Nova for JR. street. I get to ride along. He is very excited to move up from the 13 second Lexus to a 11 second car.
He already has the line lock and 2nd gear burnout down. He will just be swapping feet for the time being.

This test session is billed as a private test session.

I truly feel that drag racing will continue as it has in the past.
A lot is going on behind the scenes.

More news to follow.

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2056 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
WOW how cool is that!

clapping

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Great news. Like I said in another thread, give them time to figure out what they are going to do, I am sure when they know the drag racing world will know

Posts: 2516 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post