DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2020 Chevrolet Silverado
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 Chevrolet Silverado
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
3.0? 1500? 21 around town wow!

I've had to drive the shop truck this week. '14 F150, 3.7L V6 gas burner. Average MPG 24.7. Typical daily grind is drive to work, 18 miles, mostly slower highway (50mph), then a short sprint of 4 miles down the 75mph freeway, then sit at 2 lights in a 1/8 mile stretch, then go to work. Changed oil in it today. $31 with tax. Rotated the still original tires (51,000 miles), brakes look good, didn't see anything that I'd consider questionable. Little turd is pretty comfortable too and I'm almost 6'8" tall. Plenty of room. Reg cab 2wd XL model.

You're right. No replacement for displacement. BUT...I had to drive the boss's truck a year & a half ago and was HIGHLY impressed with it. '17 F150 crew 3.5L EB. Pulls as good as my F250 does and a LOT more comfortably. That's just pulling an 18' flat bed with a 3400 lb tractor on it.

Posts: 540 | Location: central Ar | Registered: June 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post