New
Find
Notify
Tools

2021 NHRA schedule
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
2021 NHRA national event schedule is out...not starting in Pomona for the first time and no Bristol on the list.

https://www.nhra.com/news/2020...-world-2021-schedule

Posts: 118 | Location: Imperial, CA | Registered: September 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Bristol might be added Fathers Day weekend

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Oh Great the Countdown is back. Whatever.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
SOS. Looks like a rearrangement of the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
That was posted on FB earlier, and I fell to the depths of being negative.
I’m glad they have a package together, and a schedule. I’m glad to know, that we still have arcing to do. Thankfully, another local racer reminded all of us, on that post, to look for the positive, especially now.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post