DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Race track schedules?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Race track schedules?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
A few weeks ago there was a post/discussion listing all the coming races. I didn't record it because it seemed to change daily. If someone knows where to view this info (primarily west coast races) will you be so helpful as to point me to it, please?

Thanks,

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I think tracks now feel they don't need to have or maintain a web site. One track here in NC you go to their web sight and there is nothing there except an add for the owners chassis shop. Many just direct you to face book so if you aren't on that site you can't find their info. I say its pretty sorry.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Track owners need to understand that, in light of recent events, a LOT of their customers are getting OFF of social media platforms like Facebook (and many were never there in the first place). They would be better served to maintain their websites. I'm thinking they don't know their customers all that well.

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Got that Fuzz but if you don't have a added purse race you aren't on that. If I want Mooresvilles race this week, if they have one, I have no place to go. The every week schedule is what I am referring to.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
Here ya go Fern.

Mooresville Schedule

Mikey

Posts: 1708 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Where did you find that Mikey?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Where did you find that Mikey?

You go to https://mooresvilledragstrip.com/ and click on 2021 Schedule.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dave go to nhraracer.com the latest Div. 7 schedule was posted on May 6th. I'm sure it's the latest one. It's crazy, but we get to race.

Posts: 146 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Imagine that---up until a couple of days ago I had been going to the race track listing on this site and hitting Mooresville and it went to Donnie Gibbs shop web site. Just now I went there and suddenly there is a message saying that the sight is gone---guess someone deleted it. All gone, everything. Wonder who took care of that that is watching this thread? Better get that straightened out to.

DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I admit I joined FB years ago only for drag racing purposes...even to a low tech guy like me it was obvious the tracks were using social media to post info and letting their websites just sit...maintaining a website has to be more expensive than free so that may be it, no?...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You are probably right Fuzz but if thats the case a lot of us are missing out. I know several close to me that don't do facebook. A couple don't have computers and one don't even have a cell phone. Ducky is one of the best at getting the word out and you see his races listed here on DRR all the time. He also did every racer a favor by publishing that list of added purse races and does a good job of keeping it up dated. And a track can't maintain a web site? Come on man.