Bracket Talk
CSR water pump motor

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/2157077307

September 30, 2026, 05:55 PM
imakehp
CSR water pump motor
I know that I'm wrong for posting this here....move or delete it as needed...I just came across a brand new CSR water pump motor only....motor is black and the center section and blade are polished....Dont have race cars anymore so Ill sell it cheap.....I THINK paid a couple hundred dollars for it but make me an offer and it could be yours.....I'd rather sell it to the people I know here if it helps someone out


.
Dave



F J B

September 30, 2026, 07:06 PM
Thurston
Dave,
I've been looking for a spare motor for my CSR remote water pump. Any way you can post a picture ore maybe send the part number.
September 30, 2026, 10:59 PM
imakehp
quote:
Originally posted by Thurston:
Dave,
I've been looking for a spare motor for my CSR remote water pump. Any way you can post a picture ore maybe send the part number.



CSR 900NUW8 Replacement Water Pump motor....The box its in has a 900NUWW8CC....Im assuming the CC means the body is polished/chrome Its on the CSR site at a price of $299....so I was close with my couple hundred guess on a purchase price...make me an offer and shipping cost unless your close to SoCal


.
Dave



F J B

October 01, 2026, 09:07 AM
Thurston
quote:
CSR 900NUW8

Thanks for the reply,
I looked up the CSI part numbers. I believe the one you have is for a block mounted pump. The remote motor is part # CSI-925C
October 01, 2026, 03:45 PM
imakehp
Yes this motor is for a CSR block mounted pump.


.
Dave



F J B