DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    67 chevy II sedan window needs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

67 chevy II sedan window needs
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted
Hello all.

I am in need of some help. I'm not sure if I should post here, or the tech section, but figured I would start here.

My 67 Chevy II has lexan windows all the way around and I want to put the roll up windows back in it. I found vent windows and the front track for each side. I bought new glass for both sides, window felts and window fuzzies . Im having a difficult time finding the lower window channel that the glass attachs to, along with the rest of the regulators, tracks etc, as well as the rest of the door internals. I also bought a universal power window kit as an alternative, But its not a simple install. At this point, I would rather put the factory type components back in. If I can't get them, then I will be forced to use the power window setup.

Does anyone know anyone with any of these components that they would be wiiling to part with? I got the window vents from desert valley auto, but they don't have anything else I need, and ive also looked at the large vintage salvage yards like ctc auto ranch. Im finding that that hard tops and sedan are different.

I am hoping some lightened their car, and may have this laying around( very doubtful). I'm not on FB, but my brother did put a post on there for me as well.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom

Posts: 105 | Location: PA | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
Talk to Rudy at Modern Performance in Orange CA.
He sells just nova parts. Iv'e been buying stuff from him for years and he is a good guy. If he does not have it, he will try to find it for you. He has a ton of original parts.

Address: 1127 W Collins Ave, Orange, CA 92867

Phone: (714) 639-7325

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information Scott. I will call on Monday

Posts: 105 | Location: PA | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Facecrack has a group for 66-67's only, good bunch in there, I guarantee you can get every piece you need.
66-67 Chevy II facts and features..or something like that. Saw on there the other day a guy was getting ready to buy Lexan for his post car...I'll see if I can link you, but it's a members only group.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1727 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted Hide Post
Thanks Goob. My brother is on FB and I'll see if he can find them.

DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted Hide Post
Goob, if possible, link it it to my brother on Facebook. He is Rich Paton III.

Thanks for the help

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Working through the process, I didn't see the post I was looking for, but if he accepts my friend request, I'll invite him to the group, then if he passes the test, he'll be able to check it out.
LOL
I had to submit a picture of my '67 to get in...

Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1727 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted Hide Post
Thanks again Goob

DRR Trophy
Picture of TPaton
posted Hide Post
Scott, Goob, thanks for the assistance. I found d a guy that has everything and I am heading there this weekend.

Thanks again for the help

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Good news!
I never got a acceptance of my friend request anyway...glad it's working out though!

Dave Cook
N375