Tools

Merry Christmas
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
.Hope all have very Merry Christmas.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Happy Holidays to everyone!

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Spell check for Christmas?

Posts: 2432 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:

Too much holiday egg nog Laughing very hard

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nope, but another dozen pairs of readers would be nice. Not that I would be able to find them.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Hammond:
quote:

Not yet but two gallons of high octane in fridge and have to make 3 more for friends. Been in the Kitchen for 14 hours yesterday and 5 today. Tons of cheesecakes (12 so far), game pie(20), rum cakes and deer jerky (26 lbs)

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
sorry my fingers hit two keys at one time. Hopefully not to hard to figure out.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Hammond:
quote:

Not yet but two gallons of high octane in fridge and have to make 3 more for friends. Been in the Kitchen for 14 hours yesterday and 5 today. Tons of cheesecakes (12 so far), game pie(20), rum cakes and deer jerky (26 lbs)

Not worthy

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to my Racing Family and friends.
Not enough time in a day now!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping that Santa brings me a 55 gallon drum of C-15, and maybe a Pro Charger.

Bob

Posts: 3084 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 159 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to all and a very happy new year too.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone, Love you Jesus

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone from the Southern Oregon coast

Joe

Posts: 457 | Location: coquille,or | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6409 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 409 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RPROGAS:
I'm hoping that Santa brings me a 55 gallon drum of C-15, and maybe a Pro Charger.

Bob

I hope Santa gave you a good outcome?

2BKING
Relaxing

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2552 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I am guess not on the 55 gal drum since I did not get my drum of nitro and it is only 42 gal. Figure too heavy for the old dude or just need bigger chimney .

Might be Homeland Security on the nitro thing, guess if RPROGAS got his drum I will know.LOL

Happy New Year to all.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Belated Merry Christmas, early Happy New Year wishes to all!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post