New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atco Dragway
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
For those not on Facebook, The Waterford TWP board turned down the application to allow an auto insurance salvage auction.

Now to find a buyer to keep it a dragstrip or wait for foreclosure.

I live in Atco and don't know anyone in town that was supportive of the auto auction, wether a racer or not. Imagine that, a town wanting to Keep a dragstrip!

PS: if my math is close,I could afford to be a 0.005% owner!
And in fair reporting, I'm currently banned from the property!

Cool

Posts: 621 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great News

Posts: 8 | Location: Staten Island | Registered: January 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why did Atco cancel the divisional?

Posts: 111 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’re baiting, you know why…. Because one of the racers banned from racing at Atco for trying to stop the sale of the track, dragged Lucas and the NHRA into his battle. If he can’t compete there no one can!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed, I'm not baiting anyone.
I know of what you are speaking about though.
I don't know the details and it's of no concern to me since I don't race divisionals.

The purpose was to inform others that Atco won't be a salvage auction and hopefully will remain a race track.

I think that's the bigger picture, not a cancelled division race.

I live one mile from the track, so I have a vested interest as to what happens to the property.

Edit: My bad Ed, I thought that was directed towards me!

Cool

Posts: 621 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Does his last name start with an S ?

Posts: 111 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Every divisional racer knows who is responsible for having the Atco divisional cancelled including you.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post