New
Find
Notify
Tools

ROADSTER BODY?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
looking to get info on a roadster body? have tried several places they all said they would call back (never did!) any help would be appreciated! thanks

Posts: 5 | Location: windham ct, | Registered: October 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
Which roadster body are you looking at?

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The 1967 camaro roadster body on the car I had purchased last year has a Cenergy body . I have had a couple chassis builders speak highly of this brand . The body is 2 PCC , frt end including cowl hood with original builder adding hood scoop, than main part of body .

Posts: 14 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Tim McAmis still selling those ? Iirc, he bought the cynergy body stuff several years back.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
was looking for a newer corvette body! but open to anything sleek! getting rid of the 34 chev body.

Posts: 5 | Location: windham ct, | Registered: October 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of bradsc1954
posted Hide Post
Dan Page Race Cars has a nice Vette body. That is what Mike Sawyer is running this year in Super Gas.

Posts: 133 | Location: Weare NH USA | Registered: July 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Charlie Stewart has the new Vette bodies, and Suncoast too.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think you can call Racing RVs for the new Charlie Stewart Vette body. Joe is pretty good about answering the phone.

Posts: 931 | Location: my own little world | Registered: July 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
thanks for the help!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
Mr Ski, check you PM's

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post