DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Please help us with a prayer.
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help us with a prayer.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Racers are the best people. Please keep the faith.

Praying Praying Praying

Karen's update from this afternoon:

I can not say THANK YOU enough!
Posted 8 hours ago
I just read all of the wonderful messages and I just viewed the slide show for the first time. First, I have to thank my friend Jill for making and posting the slide show. You did a great job showing the beautiful smile and the spirit that Nikki has. The song is Nikki's bedtime song that I started to sing to her a long time ago and continue to sing. I have changed a few of the words, but the idea is the same. THANK YOU SO MUCH JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Second, I just want to thank EVERYONE for EVERYTHING. This is a road that Bob and I do not want to travel but it helps to know that we are never alone. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today Nikki is about the same. Some improvements at times, but then some things continue to get worse. We have not given up but know we are running out of time and want to do what is best for Nikki. My new song has become, One day at a time, and I pray it to God to give me the answers to just know when..... I will go now and lay with Nikki.
Dear God, thank you so much for all you have done in my life. I am still standing on your word and waiting for a miracle. I am waiting... Karen

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
............. Praying Praying Praying............for or DRR Princess Angel Nikki................God Bless Her and Her Family........................................

Prayer Warriors on call 24/7...... Praying Praying Praying Praying.............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
quote:
............. ............for or DRR Princess Angel Nikki................God Bless Her and Her Family........................................

Prayer Warriors on call 24/7...... .............................................

We are doing it here !!! Please let us keep our DRR Angel

Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I echo those sentiments.
Angel Angel Angel Angel
Praying Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Praying for Nikki and her family.

Posts: 129 | Location: USA | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post

... very much and very often. I'm not a parent, and don't plan on being one. But I love being an uncle. My sister's oldest just turned 6 Saturday, beautiful little brunette like Nikki. I know how much I love her, and all my nieces and nephews. I can't imagine what Karen and Bob, and all of you parents, go through. I do know I want to hug 'em all right now, along with my mom and dad.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I am on my way to be with Karen and Bob. To be with our Angel Nikki. For as long as they need me!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Duck"
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying

Brandon Bailey

God Bless

Posts: 3969 | Location: Spending Time with my Kids | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Praying for some positive news on our Angel today.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Transman
posted Hide Post
These updates are so hard to read... wow. We take so many things for granted and our health is one of them, let alone that of our children. I look at our own little one and can't fathom what this ordeal has meant for that little angel Nikki and her family to endure. We're still praying for Nikki and her family.

Steve Oldani (319) 230-1440
oldanimotorsports.20megsfree.com

Posts: 3875 | Location: Waterloo, IA | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying

Our Prayers are with you, I had tears in my eyes and my heart ached for you after reading the last update. God Bless all of you Angel
Marty.Lisa,Breanna and Taylor

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason!

Always "Thinking of Nikki"...

Posts: 100 | Location: Scottdale, Pa | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Below is Karen's update from late last night.

I believe the miracle is coming.
Praying Praying Praying

Nikki's 130 day in the hospital.
Posted 7 hours ago
Alot of little things happened today. Baby steps if you will in my mind. The doctors are all just staying the course today, but keep making the comments about the outcome. I felt very strong today and will not lose my faith as I know God has started this miracle. I just can't give up on Nikki as she is not giving up. Continueing to take on day at a time and being so thankful for all of the prayers. God Bless and goodnight, Karen

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying Praying for our Nikki girl...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
I am keeping the faith and praying here!

Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Lord please bless our DRR Angel and here family

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Our Angel is strong! Nikki is not alone! God has filled our hearts with love and strength. Praying, praying.....

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of stuartsracing
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying Angel

Posts: 93 | Location: pulaski,va | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67SS
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Running out of time..God.....
Posted 10 minutes ago
Nikki and I had a peaceful night. The blood gases are fluctuating but the same. Not really able to wean vent settings. Nikki does not look like herself today due to the swelling. We are currently starting to have blood pressure problems. They are dropping. What do I do God...? I don't know what to do...... WE NEED THE MIRACLE NOW!!!!!!!!!....... Bob is on his way and Nikki and I are watching a movie. Bob and I will just be with Nikki today and wait for answers. PLEASE GOD HEAR MY CRIES AND EVERYONES PRAYERS NOW... PLEASE GOD I BEG YOU.. I will go now and lay with Nikki. I will hold her tight and tell her how much everyone loves her. Please keep praying! Karen

Chad Harris

Posts: 1263 | Location: Vinton, Virginia | Registered: May 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying Praying Praying

Posts: 463 | Location: cburg VA  | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post