The weight of it all

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/1717010007

February 04, 2023, 06:13 PM
seabass
The weight of it all
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
cut all sugar, starch, bread and drink 2 gallons of water a day, that will shed pounds

Yep, im down 40 myself, i only drink 1 gal tho, eat chicken and broccoli for lunch…

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
Rolla Competition Engines
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi
February 04, 2023, 06:17 PM
seabass
I recently bought a used hydro rower and that seems to be helping as well, running was hurting my knee’s

J.R. Baxter

""Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured ..but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi
February 04, 2023, 06:56 PM
Big Steve
quote:
Originally posted by seabass:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
cut all sugar, starch, bread and drink 2 gallons of water a day, that will shed pounds

Yep, im down 40 myself, i only drink 1 gal tho, eat chicken and broccoli for lunch…

Bet that's the cheapest 40lbs you ever took off your car Big Grin
February 04, 2023, 09:02 PM
seabass
lol yep... not the easiest tho

J.R. Baxter

2024 Miller
ProCharger
Hoosier Tires
Abruzzi
February 05, 2023, 08:19 AM
wideopen231
You guys need more hobbies. Hunting keeps kme active all winter and fly fly fishing during early spring and late fall. We all know what season between is.
If you think stair master is workout. try walking up stream knee dipp in quick moving water while trying to spot a fish in water and casting fly rod.
Upside if lucky you get few damn good meals of healthy fish.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
February 05, 2023, 08:57 AM
Mike Rietow
Protein & Work

Work & Protein

First up, last to leave
February 05, 2023, 01:24 PM
Little Chief
Any secret seasoning for chicken or lean pork chops.