Bracket Talk
tiny 3/16 dzus fasteners

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/1557096307

September 08, 2026, 11:55 AM
sc4087
tiny 3/16 dzus fasteners
anybody know the length of the small dzus fasteners used to hold the dash cover on in an older Undercover car? Mine seem to grown legs and walked away
Edit.. found it. FYI they are .300 long if you care.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sc4087,


Mike Greene




September 08, 2026, 01:23 PM
CURTIS REED
This is a nice place. We do care. Laughing Hard
September 09, 2026, 08:56 AM
DragRaceResults
They're 1/4 inch diameter actually. We sell them on Drag Race Solutions. BUT we only offer hex head. These use the same 3/16" hex bit as all of our fasteners.

HERE - https://dragracesolutions.com/...s/dome-hex-head-1-4/



www.dragraceresults.com
September 09, 2026, 09:12 AM
CURTIS REED
Go to the hex Mike, you won't regret it.
September 09, 2026, 07:46 PM
wideopen231
Agree on hex. So much better.Ni slips scratching car,well if had paint on it. Plus can manuver for hole that do not want to line up perfectly




America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
September 16, 2026, 03:29 PM
sc4087
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
They're 1/4 inch diameter actually. We sell them on Drag Race Solutions. BUT we only offer hex head. These use the same 3/16" hex bit as all of our fasteners.

HERE - https://dragracesolutions.com/...s/dome-hex-head-1-4/

no they are not. They are 3/16 diameter. .1875 I'm holding one in my hand right now. and 300 long


Mike Greene




September 18, 2026, 08:51 AM
DragRaceResults
Well... I stand corrected then. I've never heard of seen of that. Kurt must have used them for a while as I know a lot of them are 1/4.

Panelfast does make a 3/16-.300 in slotted steel. I would check them out.

SL...



www.dragraceresults.com