New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bidenflation
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
For many years,you could get one pound of ice cream at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk,Ohio for $1.

Now it will be $3 for one pint.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Ya got inflation and shrink-flation. Both are a result of the dollar losing purchasing power.

Shrink-flation example is when you order a JESEL belt drive, and the tool to hold the cam adapter, doesn't come in the box with the belt drive.

Or a $4.00 box of Rice Crispy's gets smaller.

Instead of raising the price, what you get shrinks.

This is done to manipulate the national inflation numbers read by the public. Propaganda instrument - shrink-flation.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I opened a tube of Nabisco crackers and it was a little over 1/2 full, same size tube, same size box, same price, 1/2 as many crackers. Ritz the same way, same size box, fewer crackers. The best one also Nabisco is those Nutter Butter peanut butter filled cookies, price the same, package the same, cookie size the same, surprise, 1/2 as much filling. Pop tarts, same size box, same size wrapper, pop tart 1/4 less, or envelope 3/4 full. I think it all started with ice cream 1/2 gallons years ago. Costco will soon cut out the hot dog and drink for $1.50 I suppose.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
I opened a tube of Nabisco crackers and it was a little over 1/2 full, same size tube, same size box, same price, 1/2 as many crackers. Ritz the same way, same size box, fewer crackers. The best one also Nabisco is those Nutter Butter peanut butter filled cookies, price the same, package the same, cookie size the same, surprise, 1/2 as much filling. Pop tarts, same size box, same size wrapper, pop tart 1/4 less, or envelope 3/4 full. I think it all started with ice cream 1/2 gallons years ago. Costco will soon cut out the hot dog and drink for $1.50 I suppose.

Yes Sir, that's shrink-flation. It's an interesting world, we're definitely not in Kansas anymore.

Hopefully Trump can get in and turn this ship around, these Libtards are some sneaky sons of biches. And use every trick in the book. Hijacked the helm.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
]Yes Sir, that's shrink-flation. It's an interesting world, we're definitely not in Kansas anymore.

Hopefully Trump can get in and turn this ship around, these Libtards are some sneaky sons of biches. And use every trick in the book. Hijacked the helm.

I agree on the shrink-flation. Used to purchase 2 LB tin of coffee pre 2008. Then went to 29 oz same price. Went to 25.6 oz 5 yrs ago and more cost. Last month went to 22.6 oz and price is 40% higher than last year at this time. Exact same coffee brand.

I have my doubts Trump can win 2024 with corrupt voting lists and machines, corrupt Democraps, all corrupt Gov agencies, corrupt fake media, TDS and all the Rinos.

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
quote:
]Yes Sir, that's shrink-flation. It's an interesting world, we're definitely not in Kansas anymore.

I agree on the shrink-flation. Used to purchase 2 LB tin of coffee pre 2008. Then went to 29 oz same price. Went to 25.6 oz 5 yrs ago and more cost. Last month went to 22.6 oz and price is 40% higher than last year at this time. Exact same coffee brand.

I have my doubts Trump can win 2024 with corrupt voting lists and machines, corrupt Democraps, all corrupt Gov agencies, corrupt fake media, TDS and all the Rinos.

It comes down to how many people wake up, speak up, stand up.

Interesting thing I notice which says people are waking up in droves, is the number of talk show, analysts, news casters who sound like Alex Jones,,, Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan, Jimmy Dore, Glenn Beck,Elon Musk,and now Tim Poole too. These people and more I can't remember have millions and millions of people following them. And they are laying out in detail the corruption and the stakes for this country if people continue remain lethargic.

Jimmy Dore is a red-pilled democrat,he's the best or one of, I think, at exposing the BS.

Lets hope you're wrong

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They're talking about a Trump, Robert F. Kennedy ticket.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
The Dumbocrats think that this Country is going in a positive forward direction. Yeah right.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately the country IS going in a positive direction for their views and life style.
Talk to anyone of them, they will all say the same thing. They LOVE the direction we are going. Gas prices high to force everyone to go electric, electric rates high to force everyone to go wind or solar, food prices high so everyone will go vegan, etc, etc.

This was their plan all along and they are getting what they voted for and LOVE IT.
The problem is they BELIEVE this BS where as anyone with common sense knows those things will cost more, FACT.

Unfortunately there are not enough of the common sense people voting so this is what we have to look forward to.
They got EXACTLY what they wanted, there were NO secrets what was going to happen.

And NO, no republican will EVER get in again to straighten this mess out.
DEMS have made it impossible for anyone other than a DEM to win by rewriting the laws for the Electoral College where the majority winner takes all the votes for the state vs. they way it used to be, split by the number of votes.
The issue is the majority of the states with LARGER electoral votes come from LARGE DEM states with more electoral votes hence why they changed the law to guarantee them winning.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Add in a $15+ minimum wage and forced retirement plan for everyone and the prices will keep going up and up or smaller portions.

Oh and lets jack the price of diesel up to 3-5x what it used to be to force people to go electric. I don't see any electric or hyrid semis delivering goods. Or electric freight trains or planes for that matter.

Going to grab a bite to eat with the wife is $60-70 now, almost twice what it used to be at the same place. Decent lunch is $25 now, its crazy.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 743 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
75% say we are going in the wrong direction but 51% vote for the same ch1t.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Oh i understand fully. Wife and i would go for breakfast every so often. Simple breakfast.
Her 2 eggs and some hash browns. Me a plain omelette and coffee. Hows $35.00. No more. Stay home and do it now.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Yep.
Went to McDonalds yesterday for lunch on our way to the track. Quarter Pounder w/cheese meal and a Filet-o-Fish meal and 2 diet cokes. $42

And the Quarter pounder was DRIPPING with grease, so much so that the bag was even dripping because it soaked right thru the box.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
75% say we are going in the wrong direction but 51% vote for the same ch1t

I believe only 42% actually voted for it, but when they counted all dead people still on the rolls and 22 people living at the same house address they end up with the 51%.

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Watch Elon Musk on The Tucker Carlson show tonight. He's gonna drop thermo nuclear bombs on the globalist coupe.

Here's a preview... Twitter read your PM's

Twitter trained AI propagate fake reports.

Fraud, scams, lies to sway votes, psyops and mindcontrol

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Watch Elon Musk on The Tucker Carlson show tonight. He's gonna drop thermo nuclear bombs on the globalist coupe.

Here's a preview... Twitter read your PM's

Twitter trained AI propagate fake reports.

Fraud, scams, lies to sway votes, psyops and mindcontrol

And? Is someone or anybody going to jail over this? Nope!Just remember, with the Democrats, crime pays.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
All career politicians are liars and thieves. Doesn't matter what side of the isle they sit on.

They hated Trump because he called them on their bull****. Same with the media bias.

Just my .02

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 743 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
All career politicians are liars and thieves. Doesn't matter what side of the isle they sit on.

They hated Trump because he called them on their bull****. Same with the media bias.

Just my .02

Anywhere there is power, privilege, adoration and immunity, there will be psychopaths.

Only the best psychopaths go undetected.

Psychopaths will hold doors for each other just like looters, no rehearsal is necessary.

Teach a good psychopath occulted/arcane knowledge, and he'll make Hitler's actions look like child's play.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hollywood is crawling with psychopaths.

Another gravy train for power, privilege, adoration and immunity.

Hollyweird

We know things are bad! Worse than bad, Crazy! It's like everything is going crazy! So we don't go out and do anything anymore, we sit in our living rooms and say please leave us alone with our toasters, TV's, microwaves and steel belted radials!!

You reap what you sow

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Gezz its funny my wife and I go out to eat about twice a week and have seen a small increase in pricing but when hasent that happened you folks just like cryin in your beer -GET OVER IT- its how its allways been gas used to be .35 cents a gallon for premeum-now ya cant even buy it-oh well like Goob says the cost of living is up but remains popular-lol dosent do any good to whine about what ya cant control

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 409 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post