DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Prepare for Energy Shortages
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prepare for Energy Shortages
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted
Prepare for Energy Shortages, Cost Hikes and Rationing

https://tinyurl.com/yxw23yty

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Prepare for a lot of other things too!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
Prepare for a lot of other things too!

And to think people used to ask me what the music I listened to, was about.

History.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looking a year or so out,I'm wondering what will be the higher price:

One Bitcoin,or a drum of race fuel?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
This is why voting systems have to be simple and accurate.

No more high tech stuff for the most fundamental thing we have in this country.

Sanity has to be restored in DC in general and for sure the WH.

2022 and 2024 election cycles will turn this around if we choose.

If we don't do it then, say goodbye to the country we know.

Hoping we can wait that long.

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
I do not believe that the Manchurian president will last that long and I also think that might be the plan.

Signing 40 EO's looks like a solid attempt to keep us distracted again. I believe China has actually declared war on us and we are simply too stupid and blind to see it. They are making moves that taken one at a time look somewhat benign, but as a group are an act of war.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Agree^^^^. First act of war would be taking over the government. They have already bough the top spot and most of the left. Probably bought more than one on the right in all honesty.

They know this will work lot better than a small arms war with a country that has ten times the guns that it does people.

Anybody who thinks China would think twice about nuking this country and then coming in to pick off what left,is just too damn blind to see the facts that smacking them in the face.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have some good friends who have been steadfast democrats for as long as I have known them. We generally don't talk about politics, because, well, we want to continue to be friends.

I can usually find common ground to share with them anyhow. But this time around, I'm looking at what we have, and what we are getting, and I'm struggling to find the positive here.

There has been immediate signaling that China is going to play a much stronger hand. We are suddenly promoting and funding abortions outside our country. We are supporting and promoting gender perversion. And we are we are eliminating good paying blue collar jobs on the way towards letting go of additional energy independence from the middle east. Plenty of gun regulation talk. Where is the good part and when should we expect it?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Bucky,

If you can find anything good please let the rest of us know. Nothing good going to happen anytime soon that I can see.

Republicans may retake the house and senate in 2022.Not that all of them are lot better. Question is what will be left and of that what can be corrected? While lots disagree with me on this. Times like this make me glad I never had kids. Nothing against kids, hell I get a long with them better than most adults. Just not sure having to live thru what looks to be coming is going to be good.

As for power shortage I have new generator in trailer that I can tap into house. I have some fuel stored for it, not as much as would like , but then lots of containers full of gas is hard to keep properly stored. On food we are well stocked and have few firearms and lets say some ammo.

You know what Hank Jr. said about country boys. LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
convert your generators to run ethanol and then make your own. Some might find other uses for it too.

Posts: 540 | Location: central Ar | Registered: June 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Look for Gas prices to go trough the roof.
Expect gun prices to go way up.
Ammo prices are already ridiculous assuming you can find them.
Electricity is going to go up.
Health Insurance is going to get stupid expensive.
Taxes are going to go up. Plus they will find new and unusual ways to tax us and not call them "Taxes".

They are going to slip the weenie. Less than two weeks and it will get much worse.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4019 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post