DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Things that require 2 hands
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things that require 2 hands
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Had shoulder surgery today. finding out one handed life is new challanges,

1taking dump. dump easy clean up bytch.
2 typin.g and mine sucks with both hands. to all commenting kiss my left hand cleanedd stinky spot,
climbing ladder into hunting stand will take new approach.
4.if bigger deer walks by that will bring lots of changes to process.5.
buttons and zippers are pain in a$$

6.mill and lathe will be challenges hell I'm like Bocephus and now to get 1/2 gallon added to prescriptions.
7. Wrenching on car going to be interesting.
8writing is out of the question,hell right handedand you woulg think I'm a doctor.
9. climbing into the car for whopow runs out of question.IT is fed thing most wii not understand.lol
10.Driving my69 panel with 3 on tree can be donr but man speedshifts not going to happen.lol

Two things not problem driving auto equiped vehicle easy enough.
always practiced shooting left handed and in fact shot my biggest deer 4 weeks ago lefty.

more to come as boardium builds

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
How long is the recovery, hope you get better soon!

2BKING Eek

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
4 weeks sling and 3 months before lifting anything over 5 lbs. wife said not to even metion help taking leak, not sure why she thought I would.lol

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Regarding #1, I bought my dad a cheap add-on bidet that goes under the toilet seat when he had his right shoulder done.

Life changer at any time, but especially helpful in your case!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3160 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
might check into that. with democrats ready in office I am already taking other in the butt as is all of America. Might could have resisted but why?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
Regarding #1, I bought my dad a cheap add-on bidet that goes under the toilet seat when he had his right shoulder done.

Life changer at any time, but especially helpful in your case!

Or you could go from shytter to shower! Eek Then you probably have to keep your shoulder dry, you have to figure that out anyway. Surely, you're not going without that for 4-weeks.

2BKING, Too much info in this thread. Roll Eyes

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2549 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
tried for hot nurse for a sponge bath. Wife did not seem to agree. instead got me a plastic sleeve that covers it . that an caution should be fine. hell tried her bathing me in the shower, guess 12 years and the honeymoon is over. NLOL

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Should have asked doc if anything he could do to make thumb move quicker for transbrake. Hey old guy falling apart need all the help he can get.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
11. Cooking added to list. Normally above average chef.Left-handed cutting and preparing food if real bytch.

Guess wife going to have take over. meaning damn can food cooking.