New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So here's the REAL story. Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12298 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter Mike...that teflon coated b!tch is going to take over the country and spend the next 8yrs finishing what Obomber started..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4541 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
It doesn't matter Mike...that teflon coated b!tch is going to take over the country and spend the next 8yrs finishing what Obomber started..

Amazingly this seems to be the case. How can one make a career out of being dishonest and never have it catch up to her? It's crazy what people will choose not to see.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6449 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:

Amazingly this seems to be the case. How can one make a career out of being dishonest and never have it catch up to her? It's crazy what people will choose not to see.

And that is the part I can't get over for the life of me..

Most here know I'm retired Army. And for the record I'm not close to being perfect nor have I never claimed to be. But, after I grew up I discovered honesty, integrity, and honor meant more to me than I have words to explain.
I hate a liar more than anything I can think of, and that goes to honor and integrity.
I have retired military that have told me what Hillary has done as far as using her email server and letting other have access to classified info doesn't matter or mean anything. Not to mention her stance on abortion. Basically she is experienced and will be a good president..
I don't know what I expect, since they also think Nobama has done a good job too..

Hillary is a lying, self centered, self serving b I t c h, who has never had any feelings towards anyone other than herself and like numbnuts in the white house now, she will never be my president.

Personally I'm trying not to become hateful, and believe me at times it's very hard. I just think about where the country was and where it is now, where it is going and it makes me sick..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3343 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Sadly her opponent is a carbon copy of her that has pulled the wool over the eyes of millions of people!
I'm still stunned that people can't recognize him for what he really is!

I, I, I, I, I, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, is puppeting the thin-skinned moron in the office now!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11014 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just think about where the country was and where it is now, where it is going and it makes me sick..

IF the Hildabeast gets in it will have taken 1 negro and 1 female to bring America to it's knees. That is after 42 white men built the greatest nation the world has ever seen. You be the judge.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2365 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's the next President of the United States.

Above is the first sentence of this thread. WRONG! Thank goodness BobH is gone, now let's see Little Larry stand up and admit he and his ilk are Caucasian turncoats! Now he knows his perverted opinion on global warming is as wrong as his choice for prez.

Posts: 2365 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
One can only hope that the Clinton crime family's reign has come to an end! All of the billions of dollars people like Soros and likes of him will just go away!
What's sad is the dumb AS Ses in Nevada voted in Harry Reid's puppet, Katherine Cortez Masto! Hopefully with a full Republican House, Senate and president, she'll be powerless!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Rolling

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Rolling

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3343 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just dropped in to say "hi" to Bob....LMFAO

He around much or is he too busy protesting?

Maybe looking for a safe space?

Rolling

Posts: 1583 | Location: PA | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Apparently RETARD #1 was asked, or ordered, to cease and desist posting here because he upset some of the "touchy feely whiners" here?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11014 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
It's not so bad Trump got elected, you just got to get up everyday and go to work and pull your weight like I have been pulling yours all these years.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey, everybody gets a certificate! Laughing

DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post