Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Loved this one...

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Covey:
Loved this one...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QMZqS7q7voY" width="560">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Probably looks and sounds like Boob's X old lady! Laughing

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

‘We’re Going to Put a Lot of Coal Miners and Coal Companies Out of Business’
Hillary Clinton Promise:

Hillary’s vow to kill coal miners’ jobs finishes a vast Democratic betrayal
Here’s a novelty:
Hillary Clinton told the truth. Oops!

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Billary sure did kick Billy Boy to the curb as soon as Trump brought up Billy's past White House romps.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
quote:
Loved this one...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QMZqS7q7voY" width="560">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Probably looks and sounds like Boob's X old lady! Laughing

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbc...480eadf1&oe=576608A4

No words needed..........................

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll, probably another fake.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanx for posting my wifes picture Bob! Pretty amazing woman if I say so myself and not half bad looking for 65 years either! Oh the little charmer in the picture is my beautiful granddaughter! I'm sure glad you let everyone on DRR see my wonderful family! YUp the troll took him and his daddy's picture off of Face Book but I could give a rat's ass! Rolling You fu*king troll!
So troll, you took you and your daddy's pictures off of FB so are you ashamed or sceered??? Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
JM, Troll never posts anything of his own! They probably don't want anything to do with him. Troll and the Village Idiot together is probably the only picture you'll ever find

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
JM, Troll never posts anything of his own! They probably don't want anything to do with him. Troll and the Village Idiot together is probably the only picture you'll ever find

Actually ME, his picture of his old man, looked like somebody pissed in his Wheaties that morning! Laughing Laughing The picture of gay blade Boob didn't look much better! Rolling Yup he had an earring in each ear, hence the name gay blade!! Busted Rolling
Him being the big time drag racer that he claims to be....somebody forgot to tell him you only go "one way" on a drag strip!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Loved this one...

Hey now lets not bad mouth mans best and the bit c h in video is not the breed I am talking about.Her no insult is good enough

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Only a Troll would support Billary..

L8R, Mike

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ME...You expected something different??? Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Billary, brought to you by the same party that promised cheaper insurance!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Billary, brought to you by the same party that promised cheaper insurance!

You should not have to worry then.

You live off Medicare and you should be thanking Democrats.

Your ignorance is showing.........

Busted

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

‘Lost’ Emails Show Hillary Clinton Used Server Earlier Than Admitted,

Watchdog group Judicial Watch has uncovered new Hillary Clinton emails that demonstrate she was using her illicit homebrew email server at least a month earlier than she has previously admitted, and also make it clear she has not handed over all of her official correspondence yet, despite claims to the contrary.

Has Not Turned Over All Emails

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
When will the spineless rinos in Congress man up and institute PERJURY CHARGES against this felon
?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
If Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are on a boat together and it sinks, who survives?

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L8R, Mike

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
If Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are on a boat together and it sinks, who survives?

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If mike English and his messican wife were on a boat and it sinks, who would survive?????

Wetbacks are strong swimmers.........

Rolling Rolling Rolling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll couldnt think of something on his own. Probably asked the Village Idiot.

L8R, Mike