Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
That would put a real crimp in the "rapists" life style!!!!!
The "rapist" lives his life of luxury with the donations received by the foundation!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
The whack-job lefties latest savior is just as bad. She claimed to be part indian and took advantage of benefits illegally and she's even crazier then the Benghazi queenie when it comes to the economy!!!!!

She definetly had some pull to get Indian benefits! My aunts and uncles who are half Seneca, tried for the benefits and said it wasn't worth the bull shyt! My brother inlaw is half Chickeshaw, doesn't get any money in hand, but has a very good rate on his bank accounts and gets a smokin' deal on his mortgage.

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton signaled support for the Federal Communications Commission upcoming vote to make the internet a Title II public utility.

When asked directly by Re/Code’s Kara Swisher if she supported the FCC’s upcoming vote, she said she supported President Obama’s position on the issue.

Hillary Clinton Endorses FCC’s Title II Designation for the Internet

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Donation to Clinton Foundation while Hillary was secretary of state violated ethics agreement, report says

The Clinton Foundation was on the defensive Wednesday after disclosing that it had accepted millions of dollars from several foreign governments while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, including one donation that violated the foundation's ethics agreement with the Obama administration.
Click for more from The Washington Post.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
But, you forget the Clintons were broke and in despair when they left the WH!! Banging Head

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Ethics?????
The FLEEBAGGERS of today don't have a clue what ethics and morals are!
That's why half of them are in jail and the other half should be!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Big Media Blacks Out the Clinton Foundation Foreign-Money Story

Among the many, many reasons why Americans hate and distrust the mainstream media, we’ve got the amazing spectacle of a major story directly impacting a likely presidential candidate — Hillary Clinton — completely blacked out in favor of obsessive coverage for llamas on the loose.
Clinton Foundation Foreign-Money Story

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

WASHINGTON — Hillary Rodham Clinton exclusively used a personal email account to conduct government business as secretary of state, State Department officials said, and may have violated federal requirements that officials’ correspondence be retained as part of the agency’s record.

Mrs. Clinton did not have a government email address during her four-year tenure at the State Department. Her aides took no actions to have her personal emails preserved on department servers at the time, as required by the Federal Records Act.

Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept.,
Possibly Breaking Rules

Potential Risks of Using a Private Account
Hillary Clinton Email:

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Picky, picky, picky. I'm sure they simply didn't know or just forgot. How about this: "I miss interpreted the rules" or "Congressman I have no recollection". Good luck, once again, holding the Teflon Queenie accountable.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
A better choice might be
quote:
"What difference, at this point, does it make?”

The sheeple will conveniently forget how much of a douch she is..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
FORGET?????
The duped boobs are worshipping at her feet and will keep doing so even if it is proved she murdered Vince Foster!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Hillary Clinton Ran Homebrew Computer System For Official Emails

Hillary Clinton Thwarted Record Requests Using Private Email,

Hillary Clinton's Private E-Mail Draws Scrutiny

Hillary Clinton Steers Clear of One Controversy
but Wades Into Another

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wow, Boob Job Bob was all over the "board" today and NO comment on Killary the last hope of a Democraptic presidential candidate? crickets??

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Wow, Boob Job Bob was all over the "board" today and NO comment on Killary the last hope of a Democraptic presidential candidate? crickets??

And all day little jerry was following me around like a lost puppy.
Busted Rolling

I have free rent inside little jerrys 2 peas for a brain and he can't get me out of his head.

FREE RENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are a sad old man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Really does your landlord give you free rent?? Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:

And all day little jerry was following me around like a lost puppy.
Busted Rolling

I have free rent inside little jerrys 2 peas for a brain and he can't get me out of his head.

FREE RENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really are a sad old man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Again Boob Job Bob trashes me with NO mention of Killay's private email account being used during her tenior as Secretary of State of the United States!! Hum Hum

Crickets???

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Come on duped boob "totus" testicle swingers let's hear your excuses for why the Benghazi queenie violated the law and exposed numerous Top Secret items to be hacked with her hidden private E-mail bull shyt????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
Liberal STUPID VOTERS are everywhere!!!!!
The duped boob "totus" testicle swingers are still with the Benghazi queenie 100%!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski