Notify
Tools

Barak Obama
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Troll, so sad...

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:
Speaking of pus sys where's limp d ick Bob H. been lately? Rolling

checking out your old lady's pics on facebook.

You must have had a limp dyk for years.............

Rolling Rolling

At least mine is still alive!
Ah, Face Book you mean the the one that you deleted you and your old man's picture from??? Just like your messiah a big pus sy!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Rolling Rolling

I have a right to call you a limp dyck...I've seen your picture!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Teary Obama Won’t Cry For Constitution

Obama 'best gun salesman' on Earth:

Obama believes new gun control measures could help stem the tide of mass shootings in the United States in the wake of the deadly Dec. 2 terrorist attack in San Bernardino. The guns used were originally purchased legally.

Two weeks after the Nov. 13 Paris rampage, more Americans had their backgrounds checked purchasing guns on Black Friday, the shopping day after Thanksgiving, than any day on record, according to the FBI.

Stock picker

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Rolling Rolling

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"totus's" grand plan at his town hall last night imploded on him! People are sick of listening to him blathering bull shyt!!!!!
Talk about a delusional clueless out of touch with reality by this lying, queer, treason committing, half-breed illegal alien!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

And how would you know what my dyk looks like... faggot?? Eek Eek

Rolling Rolling

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Top 10 Lies in Obama’s State of the Union

President Barack Obama promised his final State of the Union address would be short. Dana Bash of CNN called it “low-energy.” One thing it was not was accurate–or honest.

Here are Obama’s top ten lies, in chronological order.

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grandma / Gpa,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
So let's see....the Stock Market is down 528 points and diving! And 2 nights ago our favorite President was patting himself on the back and telling us how strong our economy is and how people's 401K's have never been stronger.

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
I'm down a bunch in my retirement account..
Just when I was starting to gain on what I had lost in 2001..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3309 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
FACT CHECKERS, HONEST PEOPLE, FOUND 140 BALD FACED LIES IN 'totus's" SOTU BABBLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't watch, NATURALLY, was that a LIE A MINUTE???????????????????????????????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Iran Says International Sanctions To Be Lifted Saturday

VIENNA, Jan 16 (Reuters) - - International sanctions on Iran will be lifted on Saturday when the United Nations nuclear agency declares Tehran has complied with an agreement to scale back its nuclear program, Iran's foreign minister said.

OPPOSED BY REPUBLICANS

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Obama to rebut GOP Muslim rhetoric

(CNN)—Seeking to rebut what he views as perilous election-year bombast about Muslims, President Barack Obama heads Wednesday to a mosque in Baltimore, his first visit to such a site in the United States.
first U.S. mosque visit

Augusta Warrior Project
Gpa

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Never forget.. This is his heritage and what he thinks.. No way in Hell he is a Christian believer.. I could give a frick what anyone says, in his own words he defends his muslim faith...

Not my opinion fact...

Dave

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I can't believe they killed Kennedy and they shot Reagan and some redneck hasn't shot this POS! This is giving rednecks a bad image, I mean really.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You see, CV, Kennedy and Reagan were attempting to stop what is happening in the world today! As we all can see, that hasn't happened and hasn't slowed down the tyranny in the world today but has accelerated it!

Jerry Mock