SCANDAL-Fast and Furious!
SCANDAL-Benghazi!
SCANDAL-IRS!
SCANDAL-NSA!
RECORD POVERY!
EXPLODING DEBT!
INCOHERENT FOREIGN POLICY!
WORST ECONOMIC RECOVERY in HISTORY!
The "destroy the best health care system in the history of mankind" debacle!
HOUSEHOLD INCOME IS DOWN 8%!
12,000,000 more people on food stamps!
10,000,000 have given up, out of the labor force since 2009!
Lying, plagiarist doofus joe "bite-me"!
More and more people in part time jobs!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2...ents-with-citations/

If you’re one of those folks who thinks President Obama is a “disappointment,” you haven’t been paying attention the last few years. And those of you who try to draw comparisons with the Bush Administration should put away the hallucinogens and have your memory checked. If you were in a coma for the eight Bush Years, I apologize and forgive you. But please join the real world. So far, this president has done most of what he said he would do if elected; imagine what he could have done by now if progressives had supported him and not given him a Congress that doesn’t look at him as if he’s the demon seed.

Not only is he NOT a “disappointment,” he’s pretty much the opposite. And no, I don’t just say that because he took out Osama bin Laden, helped Libya determine their own destiny for the first time in a while, and because he seems able to handle international incidents without starting a new war. The guy does nearly everything we elect a president to do, and he doesn’t brag about it constantly.

Is he perfect? No, he’s human. Does he deserve some criticism? I suppose, but I must admit I haven’t seen any complaints that were of based on anything having to do with the real world. One I can’t forgive him for is pulling Janet Napolitano out of Arizona. But the thing is, on balance, he’s mostly stellar. Besides, criticism about certain specific problems is one thing; taking on an overall “Obama sucks” meme not only has the potential to put Willard Romney into power, it’s also a lie. Just because you wanted a president who would give you a glitter-****ing unicorn and didn’t quite get that doesn’t mean he’s not doing well at the job we hired him for.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Too many for me to post.

Mine comes with links other than old man's pea sized brain.

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Your Messiah's GOING DOWN F UCK WAD!!!!

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Mock:

Obama is serving 8 yrs. as President and you fawkwads couldn't bring a decent challenger.

Romney..Romney....Who's next? Romney.... Rolling Rolling

That says a lot of the Repubs.

None worth a shiott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet Obama didn't get his car or TRUCK REPOED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 10253 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Boob H = OTT = Ohio trailer trash Rolling

Jerry Mock

Posts: 2001 | Location: 2000 miles from the Village IDIOT and that's still to close! | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
JM, you're jousting with a CERTIFIED duped boob RETARD and he is trying to drag you down to his level!!!!!
We all know you offered to meet him for a beer when you made the trip to NY, the only people he can fool are his own ilk who have no reading comprehension or retention!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Koski:
JM, you're jousting with a CERTIFIED duped boob RETARD and he is trying to drag you down to his level!!!!!
We all know you offered to meet him for a beer when you made the trip to NY, the only people he can fool are his own ilk who have no reading comprehension or retention!!!!!

BK...I don't suck septic tanks with a straw like OTT does. Your right septic tank sucker don't get much lower than that!! I wonder what's worse, sucking septic tanks or Obama's a$$ Laughing

Jerry Mock

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

BK...I don't suck septic tanks with a straw like OTT does. Your right septic tank sucker don't get much lower than that!! I wonder what's worse, sucking septic tanks or Obama's a$$ Laughing

Everyone knows little jerry suckered out.
He flew over Ohio as his post said.
He's just another coward like old man who threatened to call the cops if anyone stopped at his shack to talk about his threatening posts.

Both cowards by their own postings.

Both running scared from anyone from Ohio.

Poor little jerry made bad decisions and lost his Tonka truck.

Now he delivers papers on a daily basis.
Rolling Rolling

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:

Obama is serving 8 yrs. as President and you fawkwads couldn't bring a decent challenger.

Romney..Romney....Who's next? Romney.... Rolling Rolling

That says a lot of the Repubs.

None worth a shiott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet Obama didn't get his car or TRUCK REPOED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob H:
quote:
"totus's" acoomplishments?????

SCANDAL-Benghazi!
SCANDAL-IRS!
SCANDAL-NSA!
RECORD POVERY!
EXPLODING DEBT!
More and more people in part time jobs!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2...ents-with-citations/

If you’re one of those folks who thinks President Obama is a “disappointment,” you haven’t been paying attention the last few years. And those of you who try to draw comparisons with the Bush Administration should put away the hallucinogens and have your memory checked. If you were in a coma for the eight Bush Years, I apologize and forgive you. But please join the real world. So far, this president has done most of what he said he would do if elected; imagine what he could have done by now if progressives had supported him and not given him a Congress that doesn’t look at him as if he’s the demon seed.

Not only is he NOT a “disappointment,” he’s pretty much the opposite. And no, I don’t just say that because he took out Osama bin Laden, helped Libya determine their own destiny for the first time in a while, and because he seems able to handle international incidents without starting a new war. The guy does nearly everything we elect a president to do, and he doesn’t brag about it constantly.

Is he perfect? No, he’s human. Does he deserve some criticism? I suppose, but I must admit I haven’t seen any complaints that were of based on anything having to do with the real world. One I can’t forgive him for is pulling Janet Napolitano out of Arizona. But the thing is, on balance, he’s mostly stellar. Besides, criticism about certain specific problems is one thing; taking on an overall “Obama sucks” meme not only has the potential to put Willard Romney into power, it’s also a lie. Just because you wanted a president who would give you a glitter-****ing unicorn and didn’t quite get that doesn’t mean he’s not doing well at the job we hired him for.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Too many for me to post.

Mine comes with links other than old man's pea sized brain.

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Read it and weep clowns...... Rolling

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
ZERO!

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is he perfect? No, he’s human. Does he deserve some criticism? I suppose, but I must admit I haven’t seen any complaints that were of based on anything having to do with the real world. One I can’t forgive him for is pulling Janet Napolitano out of Arizona. But the thing is, on balance, he’s mostly stellar. Besides, criticism about certain specific problems is one thing; taking on an overall “Obama sucks” meme not only has the potential to put Willard Romney into power, it’s also a lie. Just because you wanted a president who would give you a glitter-****ing unicorn and didn’t quite get that doesn’t mean he’s not doing well at the job we hired him for

Could you suck on him any harder there Zero?

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12289 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:
quote:
Is he perfect? No, he’s human. Does he deserve some criticism? I suppose, but I must admit I haven’t seen any complaints that were of based on anything having to do with the real world. One I can’t forgive him for is pulling Janet Napolitano out of Arizona. But the thing is, on balance, he’s mostly stellar. Besides, criticism about certain specific problems is one thing; taking on an overall “Obama sucks” meme not only has the potential to put Willard Romney into power, it’s also a lie. Just because you wanted a president who would give you a glitter-****ing unicorn and didn’t quite get that doesn’t mean he’s not doing well at the job we hired him for

Could you suck on him any harder there Zero?

English, once again you have shiott for brains.

its a copied post but not my words.

Maybe if you weren't sucking **** and was eating a little more *****, the women in your life wouldn't have thrown your ass to the curve for 6 times.

How does it feel to be a 6 time loser???????

No No No No Rolling Rolling

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

Jerry Mock

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That was a real industrious looking bunch don't you think. Typical of what I've seen, beat up car, no paint. After all when they pray 5 times and day and close their stores 2 times a day production is going to suffer.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"totus" is doing his version of Sgt. Schultz again, " I see nuttin' I know nuttin"!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
It is documented that "totus" knew about the bugging of Merkel's cell phone in 2010 and now his klutzs at the nasa are claiming "totus" "didn't know nuttin'!!!!!!!!!!"

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11005 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
"totus's" acoomplishments?????

SCANDAL-Benghazi!
SCANDAL-IRS!
SCANDAL-NSA!
RECORD POVERY!
EXPLODING DEBT!
More and more people in part time jobs!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
How long will it be before we see a duped boob here regurgitating the "totus" regime's talking points about why peoples policies are being canceled?????

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski