Bracket Talk
Trump is our only Hope

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/74360152/m/2607073966

June 09, 2016, 12:06 PM
Bucky
Trump is our only Hope
quote:
Going ballistic about a judge doing his job is now "telling it like it is????????????????"

I'd say the man is entitled to his opinion about his personal situation that the media drags out into the square to try to kick him in the nuts about.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
June 09, 2016, 01:39 PM
Mike English
Bucky, your trying to explain something simple to the Village Idiot

L8R, Mike

June 09, 2016, 03:10 PM
Trans Lady
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Going ballistic about a judge doing his job is now "telling it like it is????????????????"

I'd say the man is entitled to his opinion about his personal situation that the media drags out into the square to try to kick him in the nuts about.

Mr. Trump’s attack on Judge Curiel was before a crowd packed into a convention center in San Diego.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/...dge-in-trump-u-case/

Trump is handing the election to Hillary

June 09, 2016, 03:31 PM
Trans Lady
Pretty much any candidate would beat Hillary. Kind of amazing that some voters chose the only candidate who is capable of losing to Hillary.
June 09, 2016, 04:26 PM
Mike English
There is only one candidate that will crush Billary

L8R, Mike

June 09, 2016, 05:01 PM
Bucky
quote:
Mr. Trump’s attack on Judge Curiel was before a crowd packed into a convention center in San Diego.

OK?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
June 09, 2016, 05:02 PM
Bucky
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Pretty much any candidate would beat Hillary. Kind of amazing that some voters chose the only candidate who is capable of losing to Hillary.

I know! I wish Koski would drop the entire Cruze topic.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
June 09, 2016, 05:15 PM
Mike English
The Judge is also a member of the pro Mexican group, La Raza..

L8R, Mike

June 09, 2016, 06:46 PM
Jerry Mock
He also gave $50thousand to the Clinton campaign!!
The Hildebeast and the demonRATS will go to any extreme to stop Trump...Good old Trump don't call her crooked for S and G!!!

Jerry Mock
June 09, 2016, 09:02 PM
Bucky
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

If I were to be a member of a group called "the white community", I would be labeled racist. So much for equality.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
June 09, 2016, 10:03 PM
Trans Lady
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike English:

If I were to be a member of a group called "the white community", I would be labeled racist. So much for equality.

Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race. As anyone who has ever met a Dominican American, Mexican American, or Spanish American can attest, Hispanics can be and are members of any and all races.
June 09, 2016, 11:21 PM
Mike English
Spoken like a true Luzer fan.

La Raza is not a friendly group

L8R, Mike

June 10, 2016, 01:46 PM
Bill Koski
THAT MAY WELL HAVE BEEN THE PLAN BETWEEN THE THREE REPROBATES FROM THE GET-GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anybody aspiring to become President to personally attack a member of the judiciary is beyond the pale!!!!!
That's his life-long loony left-wing tendencies coming to the forefront!

Hopefully the gutless rnc will man up and deny this childish buffoon the nomination!
May as well lose with somebody with the principles, morals and temperament to be President as go down with a PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR as the nominee!
NOW, if the rinos would get behind Senator Cruz he would become President in a breeze!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski
June 10, 2016, 02:42 PM
Mike English
Village Idiot missed the point again.

L8R, Mike

June 10, 2016, 05:33 PM
Jerry Mock
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mike English:
Village Idiot missed the point again.[/QUOTE

Kind of reminds me of "spin job" Bob!! Rolling

Jerry Mock
June 10, 2016, 06:51 PM
Mike English
Kinda???? Village Idiot and spin job could be twins!

L8R, Mike

June 10, 2016, 11:31 PM
Mike English
Thanks Village Idiot for nothing

L8R, Mike

June 11, 2016, 06:34 AM
BD
The Idiot has really lost it. Sad. Frown

June 11, 2016, 09:17 AM
Jerry Mock
The Village Idiot is much like his messiah Luzer...they've both lost it!! Rolling Rolling

Jerry Mock
June 11, 2016, 11:27 AM
Bill Koski
THAT MAY WELL HAVE BEEN THE PLAN BETWEEN THE THREE REPROBATES FROM THE GET-GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anybody aspiring to become President to personally attack a member of the judiciary is beyond the pale!!!!!
That's his life-long loony left-wing tendencies coming to the forefront!

Hopefully the gutless rnc will man up and deny this childish buffoon the nomination!
May as well lose with somebody with the principles, morals and temperament to be President as go down with a PERVERTED SERIAL LIAR as the nominee!
NOW, if the rinos would get behind Senator Cruz he would become President in a breeze!!!!!

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski