Find
Notify
Tools

TRUMPS DONE
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Gpa

Posts: 674 | Location: Blythe, Ga USA | Registered: March 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Gpa

Posts: 674 | Location: Blythe, Ga USA | Registered: March 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
By now most have heard of the enormous fine placed on the Trump Businesses. While not hearing the trial testimonies submitted, the thing I feel will result from this ruling will be a potential exit of the business empires that currently exist and do business in NY. Having been in the Banking industry, it would appear to me Trump can claim any value of his property, but to borrow money, the financial industry will do it's own evaluation of the property to make sure their loan is secured by adequate collateral. Of those of us who pay property taxes, it appears the government usually evaluates the property higher than we expect the value to be.
Either way, maybe from now on, the financial world will be changing. Grab a chair and a beer,gonna be some changes made that will affect us all.

Posts: 75 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
If the government can at anytime dictate and declare the value of our property AND SEW US FOR IT, we are al doomed.

IMO this will crash in the SCOTUS

Posts: 2109 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of Bill Koski
posted Hide Post
This had to be the worst kangaroo court performance done out in the open in history.
Yet the boobs afflicted with derangement syndrome are cheering this travesty.
The alleged judge must be getting some heat with rumors that he is considering making changes to the decision?

TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!!!
Later, Bill Koski

Posts: 11004 | Location: LAS VEGAS. NEVADA, US of A | Registered: December 03, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The Government has no problem assessing your property to increase your property tax. They also have no problem claiming that YOU increased the value of that same property in order to secure a loan.

And you thought that you owned your property, guess again bucko. "Bidenomics" is the new term for stealing. Kick that crook to the curb in the next election, provided he hasn't been committed to a Mental Institution by then.

Bob

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RPROGAS,

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
For a decade now, the Dems have been perfecting the act of just doing the rediculous, and seeing what sticks. Impeaching Trump, for no solid argument. Take him off state ballots for a crime that never happened. Charge him with victimless crimes and impose unheard of punishments. Make unconstitutional executive orders and see what you get away with.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6396 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
First, you have to understand that 85% of all politicians are lawyers. The #1 lawyer tactic is to throw 10 lbs of **** at the wall and hope a pound sticks...
Unfortunately, nowadays there's a lot of **** being thrown around. It doesn't all have to be true (stick), just enough to muddy the waters..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Same income as the past five years but in 2023 we had significantly higher medical expenses, and the result, the State of California tax return was ZERO. They kept all of it to help cover the cost of providing services to Illegal Aliens, services my wife and I don't qualify for. And now a re-assessment of our property tax. Just so you don't have to guess which way it went, it wasn't down.

So how is it that 30% of the public believe the economy is far better under Biden than it has ever been? Really are they THAT stupid?

$24.00 for a hamburger, small fries a drink plus sales tax at Five Guys. And this is a better deal than ever before?

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I didn't suffer through much of The State of Confusion address last night, so I can't say I have a full grasp of what was said. But the little I did see the only word I could think of for biden, our president, our leader, was: Divisive. That's not viewed through a political lens, but simply an assessment of what I saw. This nation is in more trouble than we know.

As a naive high school student in history class I didn't see any relevance to current times or the future. American society had grown well beyond all that, had learned from the past. I sure didn't know much about human nature back then.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Why do I always seem to rmember the words of a previous President "fundamentally change". Seems like this has been an objective since this one took over. Ring a bell?

Posts: 75 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why do I always seem to rmember the words of a previous President "fundamentally change". Seems like this has been an objective since this one took over.

Why do I always seem to remember the words of a previous President "New World Order". The rot has been around longer than we realize.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
Progas,
You need to remember that Biden is buying votes.
He just paid off BILLIONS in college financial aid so kids, mommy's and daddy's etc are now off the hook, he gave all social security recipients a raise this year so all the those system suckers will vote for him, and not to mention he kept the millionaire loop hole where only your income counts towards your taxes, NOT your worth. As I've stated before I have friends that won the lottery for $5.5 million and are on food stamps, heating assistance, and get $$ back because their only income is social security even though they have MILLIONS in the bank.

The part that sux for us is that Trump will never win.
They will stuff the mail in ballot boxes like they did previously.
Why do you think there is such a HUGE push for early/mail-in voting, so they can CHEAT.
Here's video proof from one ballot station in my state for a mayors race.
NOTHING was done to these people and they were caught RED HANDED by video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2DK7DBoUVc

Tell me they don't do this ALL OVER the COUNTRY, of course they do.
Why do you think it takes them DAYS to declare the winner, because they need to know how many votes they need to win, simple.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 955 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post