Bracket Talk
Quaker City Motorsports Park

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/649105032/m/662104292

August 20, 2015, 03:21 PM
Bowtiebobby
Quaker City Motorsports Park
Great Post Turk....however, am I mistaken or is this deja vu? I think we have seen this discussion in previous posts from last year and no one that should be reading it, does or contacts you to help them understand.

INSANITY!
September 01, 2015, 01:20 PM
Mike Carr
The Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association rolls into QCMP on September 12-13. These are the rescheduled dates from Sept 5-6 (which actually will work better). $100 entry on Saturday 9/12 and $50 entry Sunday 9/13. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302
September 01, 2015, 07:21 PM
prest911
NO CROSS TALK AT THE BRACKET FINALS RACERS BEWARE!!

Photobucket
September 02, 2015, 04:32 AM
green1
So what won what at last race of the year? Supprised the web site didn't say anything. Not!
September 21, 2015, 12:13 PM
prest911
STAGING CENSOR ****ED KEVIN BORING IN THE TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP RUNOFF..ALL I KNOW OF AND OR GIVE A **** ABOUT..

Photobucket
September 21, 2015, 12:46 PM
qcmpobsrvr
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
quaker is our home and we will support it regardless of the issues we may have..you really think that young kid wanted to work on that starting line for 2 hours while everybody watched?how easy would it have been for him to say f it send em home. but instead he worked on it with dan and mr miller and others,got it fixed and we raced. and yes it was late,but most of us plan on staying late and using our rvs lq trailers etc..THANK YOU AJ AND COMPANY FOR WORKING YOUR ARSES OFF... Double Thumbs up

quote:
STAGING CENSOR ****ED KEVIN BORING IN THE TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP RUNOFF..ALL I KNOW OF AND OR GIVE A **** ABOUT..

looks like some1 replaced lip balm with a angry button.
September 21, 2015, 03:44 PM
prest911
you are correct.. Busted

Photobucket
September 22, 2015, 07:44 AM
green1
quote:

Why did the censor him? Was he swearing too much?
September 23, 2015, 12:58 PM
prest911
im sure you know what i mean..

Photobucket
September 23, 2015, 01:42 PM
Shawn Pinkerton
Bill... sounds like it was operator error in the tower. If his ticket was blank and did not display an LB3A in the reaction time, it sounds like his bulb for crosstalk didn't come on because the tree was set for a bye-run. My guess is his opponent staged 1st triggering which his side red. This is just my speculation based on what I was told.

Either way.... that was the screwing of the year. Kevin worked too hard and raced his butt off to have that done to him.
September 23, 2015, 04:49 PM
green1
Yes Bill I did but the screwball in me just had to say that.
It's a shame that it had to happen but it doesn't supprise me.
September 24, 2015, 10:22 AM
Brian McHattie
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
quote:

Why did the censor him? Was he swearing too much?

speaketh the truth too much and thou shalt be "sensored"
September 24, 2015, 02:48 PM
prest911
done over with and im moving on! Car

Photobucket
September 24, 2015, 08:38 PM
VX96
So your rig is already parked at QCMP?
September 25, 2015, 08:02 AM
prest911
HELL NO....

Photobucket
September 25, 2015, 08:02 AM
prest911
MY RIG HAS NO LIMITS,UNLIKE SOMEBODY ELSES....

Photobucket
September 25, 2015, 08:35 AM
VX96
Just busting your balls Bill. Its about time people start noticing what is go on there.

Sad thing is.... Do they just not know? Or do they just not care? If it is both, maybe they should hire someone that does know, and cares.
September 25, 2015, 08:42 AM
Shawn Pinkerton
quote:
MY RIG HAS NO LIMITS,UNLIKE SOMEBODY ELSES....

He has satellite that works now so he can unplug his cable box.
September 25, 2015, 12:00 PM
Brian McHattie
quote:
Originally posted by VX96:
Just busting your balls Bill. Its about time people start noticing what is go on there.

Sad thing is.... Do they just not know? Or do they just not care? If it is both, maybe they should hire someone that does know, and cares.

No way its both, even a blind man could see the problems......Its just the mentality, IMHO. The management/ownership don't care as long as there are cars coming through the gates.
September 29, 2015, 11:54 AM
VX96
Two different guys, with 2 different but good cars. Say 4-7 diff lane to lane. Left being faster. Wow used to be just starting line issues. Now its getting further down track!

PLEASE FIX THE ISSUES
PLEASE GIVE A ****
YOUR RACERS DESERVE BETTER!